Chapter 3

Looking for a gift for someone who already has everything they need and desire is a rather hard task, so it was normal that harry was hopeless, looking at various Rolex watches, thinking that he shouldn't buy something that Liam already has, but he couldn't remember what he has, you see the problem there?

So he did what every rich insane man would do, he bought the most expensive one, in a hope that Liam would like it and forgive harry.

Harry sat in his Lamborghini and drove back home to get ready for the party, he took a quick shower and got dressed in one of his nice Gucci suits and wore a couple of rings.

It was 7:12 when he was done, according to Liam, the party starts at 6, he didn't want to be early this one time, so he thought 7:45 was a good time to arrive, so he just sat on his bed, doing one thing he is so good at, thinking and regretting his decisions.

Like if he wasn't so uptight, he may have found another love, he may have had more friends, his employees wouldn't have been afraid of him, if he wasn't so focused on his job, he wouldn't have forgotten his best friend's birth day, he wouldn't felt like shit, if he could've just ask for forgiveness when he fucked up his friendship.

Though all the thinking wouldn't change anything, it wouldn't let him feel better, only worst.

When he looked at the watch on his phone, it was already 7:40 so he rushed out of his apartment to his car, it took him 10 minutes to get at Tomlinson's mansion, he drove his car to the yard, people were full on partying, dancing, drinking and laughing, he wanted to run out and never look back when he hear a familiar voice.

"oh harry you made it! Thank you! I was all alone he-" he had to cut the girl off before she eats his brain out.

"where is Liam?" he asked, looking around the yard for his friend.

"oh, um, he is in the house, I guess he was taking shots of louis' boy, those two are too dru-"

Harry got bored of her voice, literally, so he cut her off, again, and made his way to the mansion, he could hear people chanting 'drink drink drink' he got closer to the voices, it was right there, Liam licking louis body, taking shots after shots, that boy was so dunk that he couldn't even lick his way up to louis mouth without stumbling.

Harry wanted to hate it, he wanted to cringe but he couldn't, those two were so hot, and he was so frustrated that he could just masturbate to the site, he was that horny and he haven't even drink anything yet, so he tried to ignore his now so tight pants and decided to find some strong drinks.

When Liam was done, he took louis hand and helped him stand up, they danced to the beat and kissed when Liam saw harry was looking rather uncomfortable in the crowd, he dragged louis to where harry was standing, drinking some good stuff that nobody knew where to find, well he was here more than enough time to know the secret places.

"l-look who de-decided to show u-up!" Liam screamed, well he tried to scream his mind was too fuzzy for that.

Louis wasn't as drunk, he was tipsy, though he was sober enough to tease harry a little, "so you finally found some time for your friend? It wasn't that hard now was it?" he questioned, sipping his drink.

Before harry can answer him, spat something back at him, Liam whined "where is m-my gift? You didn't forget did you?" he was looking at Harry's hand "is it in y-your c-car?"

"its um-"

"un-fooking-believable, you forgot??" louis caught him off when he saw he was hesitating.

"shut the fuck up for a second louis! Liam it's in louis' bedroom, on the night stand!"