Eleven

"Daddy!"

Seonghwa blinked at the sudden rowdiness that greeted him at Yunho's door, unsure of what to think of a clearly hammered Wooyoung.

"Don't call me that," Seonghwa said, gritting his teeth.

"But you're like our parent. Why can't you be called Daddy?" Wooyoung was not so sneaky as his hands slithered from around Seonghwa's shoulder down to his lower back. Seonghwa peeled the younger's palm from his back, frowning.

"Because I can't think of that word the same since all of these kinks have come to light." He said truthfully, causing Wooyoung to start his signature hyena type laughter.

The oldest winced, covering his ears as Wooyoung's giggle turned into a glass breaking frequency.

Ignoring the fact that his drunk friend was blocking the hallway into Yunho's small apartment, he pushed past him gently, making his way into the gathering place.

Yunho's living room was already trashed beyond recognition. Yunho sat on his loveseat, his elbows resting on his thighs with his palms teepeed together, watching the monsters unleash their fury with each other over a game of super smash bros ultimate.

Seonghwa snorted, prying the clingy baker off his bicep as he strode towards him. "I see."

"I really don't know what I was expecting," Yunho stated, his eyes spaced out facing the screen. "I just wanted to have a nice night with my pals. I didn't think I'd be witnessing a murder."

As if on cue, both of them jumped at the sound of a head slamming into the thin drywall, followed by a small groan and laughter.

"That hurt, Mingi!" Yeosang said, pouting as he rubbed his head.

Mingi was too busy losing his shit to reply, tears sprouting from his crescent eyes.

"How long have they been at it now?"

Yunho flicked his attention to Seonghwa, who was joining him on the couch. "Uh, about half an hour. I really don't know how much energy these two have."

"It's insane, isn't it?"

"It's literally fucking inhuman. They have more energy than me on my good days." He muttered, massaging his temples. "I just wanted to drink the night away, not deal with cleaning up this shit all night."

Mars shook his head. "Don't worry, I have you covered."

"What, are you gonna cl-"

The tattoo artist cleared his throat loudly. "SONG MINGI AND KANG YEOSANG! YOU BETTER PICK UP ALL OF YOUR SHIT RIGHT NOW OR I WILL NOT HESITATE TO HANDCUFF YOU TWO TOGETHER AGAIN." He yelled.

Mingi's laughter ceased almost immediately. "S-Seonghwa?!"

"Shit. Mingi! I got the broom! I sweep, you hold the dustpan!" Yeosang said, getting ahold of his normally quiet self and scrambling to find the cleaning equipment he needed.

Seonghwa glanced at Yunho, wiggling his eyebrows.

Yunho's jaw was hanging on it's hinges, in shock of what just took place. "What the hell did you just do?"

"It's called being loud. You should try it sometime."

"No, I am loud. I mean, what have you done to them that causes them to scramble around like cats slipping on hardwood to do what you say?"

Seonghwa stifled a laugh. "Let's just say I'm making them pay for something they did to me."

For a moment, Seonghwa's anger returned to him as he thought about the night that Yeosang and Mingi decided to prank him.