Four

Wooyoung's bakery was a family establishment. Him and his family worked there, and luckily business was great for them. His parents were always smiling, their happiness rubbing off on others as soon as they walked into the homey baked goods shop, the bell chiming as they step in. Immediately the aromas of bread and cookies seep into their nostrils, leaving them like putty in the hands of the desserts waiting patiently in their display cases.

Seonghwa had to admit; everything that came out of there was delicious. From something as simple as a cake pop to something as difficult as a croquembouche... they were divine.

Even if Wooyoung always helped him feel welcome when he came by to visit, he always had this resting feeling of uneasiness in his stomach. There wasn't a way to describe it other than a deep lying suspicion about how things are run.

The younger tended to focus on talking about random topics and stories rather than something about the bakery, and originally it brought him concern.

After such a long time of encountering this worrying sensation within him, he decided to brush it off. He couldn't find much to latch onto; everything seemed completely fine to him. Wooyoung never hinted that anything was going bad, and from the outside, the bakery was perfect. Perfect parents. Perfect siblings. Perfect products.

In a way it was creepy, but alas... what was he going to do about it? He was just a tatted up artist who practically lived for sugar cookies and chocolate filled anything.

When Wooyoung's name popped up on his schedule, he automatically knew something bad had happened. Mingi told him about how the bakery was closed, and Seonghwa knew something was off about that statement.

They were too perfect. They wouldn't close on such a random, unimportant day of the year for just anything.

Was he just skipping work? He would never. Wooyoung's sick? Then he wouldn't

come here.

Overall it was just a mildly confusing comment, but he wanted to wait to hear from Wooyoung before he presumed anything.

Bandages are never a good sign. Once anyone saw those... they would know something is definitely going wrong. Right?

Wooyoung's arms almost looked like they were dressed in part of a mummy costume. Not only did it boggle his mind that he would come into his parlor in that state, but he also didn't seem like he went to the hospital or anything for it.

So, after much thought, he waited until he knew Wooyoung was out of the area, and hopped into his car to go to the bakery.

Turns out he was lying about it being closed, as it was open and customers were flying in and out of it's doors.

Seonghwa sat back in his car's seat, crossing his arms. He'd been there yesterday morning through the drive-thru. There wasn't anything wrong then... He claimed it was closed for the day, even though he had been there.

As soon as he dragged himself out of his car, the gnawing, anxious feeling that this place gave him began. His feet felt sluggish as his soles of his shoes slapped the sidewalk, and his mind played off the walk from his car to the bakery took hours, even if it was just a few seconds.