39❤

Taymor

~next day at 2:30~

"Jamell I have to tell you something." I said quickly as I laid my head on his stomach. We were laying on the bed. "What taymor?" He asked looking away from the tv. "Don't be mad but someone is coming in 30 minutes and the person who coming you really hate." I looked around as I told him. "Tell nick to go away." I smacked his stomach.

"Leave my bestie alone." I said as he laughed. "But really who you tslkin bout tay?" I took a deep breath. "MymomiscomingandimsorryIdidn'ttellyou." I said quickly. He looked at me trying to figure out what the hell I just said. He realized what I said and his face changed to pure anger. "Taymor why the hell you ain't tell me?!" He yelled pushing me off him. "I-I don't know." I said lowly. I got up.

"What is she comin hea fo?" He asked trying to calm down. "She... she wants lyric back." He said. It wasn't a lie, but it wasn't the full truth either. He balled up his fist. I looked at my phone it was 2: 55. 5 more minutes. "Lets just go down stairs." I said slipping on my nike slides. Melly silently agreed and walked out the room.

I followed. There was a knock at the door. I walked to the door and melly walked to the kitchen. I opened it revealing the person I hated most in the world. "Natasha" I greeted as I opened the door. "Taymor I told you to stop calling me by my name." She said. What am I suppose to call you then? "Just come in so we can get this over with." I said as she stepped in. "What a nice house." Yes now get out.

"Thank you." I said quickly and lead her to the livingroom. "What are you hea fo? Ion got all day." Melly said as he walked out the kitchen. I mugged him and turned back to Natasha. "I would also like to know why you here?" I asked like I didn't know. "Well you see im came to get you and lyric." She said with a smile like it was all normal.

"Why in the best times of my life do you have to come and ruin everything?!" I snapped. She looked shocked, but responded. "I always cared tay-" I cut her off. "When natasha?! When have you ever cared enough to look after us?! When have you ever cared enough to be there?! When have you ever cared to be a real mother?! Because you were never there to pick us up from school! It was an hour walk and I was only in 4th grade! You always left us with random people while you went out clubbing! You have never cared enough to be a mother! So why do you care now?!"

At this point I was beyond pissed. Why she think she can come here and play a superhero. Bitch you the villain. "Taymor listen ik I wasn't there and im sorry for that. I wasn't the best mother. Hell I barely am a mother but i've change tay. You hate me with all of heart. And that's my fault. I was stupid and picked drugs and sex over my own children. Im not asking for you to forgive me. Im asking for you to come back to me. You can hate me forever and i'll be ok with that." Her face dropped as she spoke.

She looked as if she was actually sorry. I that moment I felt bad. I wanted to hugged her and tell her that it was ok. "Get out" was all I managed to say. Her eyes became glossy. She got up and walk towards the door. "Im sorry" She whispered before opening the door and walking out. And that was the first time i've ever seen my mother give up so easily.

 And that was the first time i've ever seen my mother give up so easily

So I made this yesterday. Somebody please tell me why wattpad deleted half of the chapter?!?! I hate to rewrite all of this and now its not even as good as it was the first time and im pissed😤🤬

Also thank you all so much for 7k reads and 500 votes😘😘