7❤

Taymor

2 weeks later

"Taymor help!" Kayla yelled from my room. "What kay?" I walked in to see he trying on all my hoodies. "Move out my closet!" I yelled. She jumped. "Don't do that!" She yelled. "Why you got on my hoodie?" She looked at me and back down at the hoodie. "Its comfy and plus jasmin has on one too." She said. "Y'all are so annoyin" I mumbled. I walked to my bathroom and put in my hoops. "Jasmin!" I yelled.

She ran into the bathroom. "What tay?" She looked at her phone with my hoodie on. "Y'all giving me those back and I mean that. Oh and go get my jacket please." I said pointing to the closet as I moisturize my curls. She nodded and went to go get it. She came back with it. I thanked her and put it on. I put on some clear lip gloss, my hoops and slipped on my black puma slides. "Alright lil niglets lego!" I yelled.

They nodded and we went downstairs. I grabbed my keys and my bag. I unlocked the door and stepped outside. It was hot as shit. "Oh hell naw! Why tf its so hot?!" Jasmin yelled. "Its to damn hot. We betta not run laps today in gym." Kayla mumbled. "If we do you won't catch me doing any." Jasmin said as I unlocked the car. We hopped in. "Imma be home late. Its a party to night." I started the car and drove off. They both nodded. (Its friday.)

"No leaving the house, its food in the fridge, don't have nobody in my house." They both nodded again. "Lemme find out y'all had someone in my house." I said. "Tay we not gon have anyone over plus me and kay got a project to do." Jasmin said smiling showin her new light blue braces that she got on Saturday. I nodded pulling into the school.

I parked in the student parking lot. I turned off the car and hopped out. Jasmin and kayla following soon after. "Bye tay!" They yelled at the same time and ran into the school. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the black Maserati that was parked across from my car. "Hey melly!" I smiled. He waved and hopped out the car. Melly and I have became close friends. (We started off as close frie- lemme stop.) We learned that we had a lot in common.

I jumped on his back once he got out. He held me by my legs. "Wassup ma? Comin to da party tonight?" He asked carrying me to the doors of the school. "Yup" I said poppin the p. "Its a pool party you knoe that right ma?" He licked his lips.

"Wait since when? Mikey said it was just a regular party?" I asked confused. "Last minute change" He shrugged. "I had a whole ass outfit na i gotta find a damn bathin suit!" I whined. We walked inside the school and melly placed me down. He turned around and popped my thigh.

"Shut that shit up na!" He demanded. "I ain't gettin in the water." I said. "Babbbbyyyyyy!" The hoe yelled from behind us. "Here she go" I mumbled ready for the stupidity. "Summer look we ain't a thing no mo. You was a one night stand." Melly said pushin the bitch off him. "But you my baby's daddy!" She whined. I choked on air. "You good ma?" Melly asked. I nodded still coughing. "Look bitch he ain't yo man and he shole ain't yo baby daddy so you can get to steppin winter." I said.

"My name isn't winter!" She yelled stomping her foot. "What ever you say spring." I shrugged. She got mad and stormed away. I looked at melly and he was laughing. "You know that girl hate bein called different seasons." He laughed. I shrugged. I didn't care she was bein annoyin.

"You jealous now ma?" He asked. "Me jealous? Hell nah" I said. This nigga really think I like his ass. "I told you I got a nigga." I said. "So when can I meet yo nigga?" He asked. "He comin to the party tonight." I mumbled. Melly nodded. "I'll be waitin." He said walkin off. Tf did I just do?

Thank you all for 100 reads😘