18❤

Taymor

The next day

"Melly you got it set up yet?" I asked. He was currently setting up the camera so we can record our first video. "Hold up I almost got it." He said trying to set it up at a good angle. I looked through instagram. People were happy that we started a yt channel. Others were hating. But, if they ain't hatin then you ain't doin sum right.

"You done?" I asked. Melly nodded. I got up and sat in the black chair that said Queen in gold with a crown at the top. Melly sat in the other one that was like mine but it said King. I hit record. "Wassup-" I trailed off. We didn't think of a name to call our subscribers. "Ynw47 gang" Melly finished off. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. That sounds so dumb... I love it.

"Ight today we doing a Q&A." I said looking thru my phone for comments to answer. "We asked you hoes to ask us questions on insta and now we gonna answer them." I smacked his arm. "Melly don't call them hoes." He mean mugged me and looked back at the camera. "First question lil baby" I quickly picked a random question.

"This one from @GardenRoses. How does it feel knowing that yo man make all the money and you don't?" I read out loud. "Feels pretty good." I said sarcastically. "Ight next question. This one from @headgiver101." What type of username? "She asked, What does kissing a person with braces feel like?" Melly read. "Hell them shit be cuttin a nigga tongue." He answered.

I hit him. "Nigga you the one who keep tryin to kiss me and I tell you to stop. But, naw yo ass don't wanna listen." I said. He side eyed me. "Next question is from BrookWroteThatShe asked, How long have we been together?" I looked over at melly. "31/2 months" I smiled once he said that.

"Damn so you do remember." He nodded. We answered more questions until the camera was almost went dead. I stopped recording and smacked melly. "I told yo ass to charge up the camera." I said smacking him again for fun. "I was gonna do that but 2k was callin my name." He shrugged. You lucky that game not in the trash by now. "I swear you love 2k more than me." I mumbled getting up.

"Na lil baby I never said that." He pulled me on his lap. "You always on the fuckin game." I said. "And I give yo cry baby ass attention too." I laid my head on his shoulder. Wait a damn minute. Ik this nigga did not just call me a cry baby. "I ain't no damn cry baby." I said lifting my head back up.

"You cried yesterday bacuse I wouldn't let you sleep. And you also cried because Target didn't have no hot fries. And you cried because McDonald's ice cream machine wasn't working. And-" I cut him off. "Ok nigga I get it now shut up so I can relax." I mumbled laying my head back down on his shoulder. I closed my eyes. It was silent for a couple minutes until he lifted himself up.

Scaring the shit outta me in the processes. "Calm damn im finna lay yo ass on the couch." He said walking towards the couch as he carried me. Nigga you could have waited until I was sleep damn. He laid me down and placed a fluffy blanket over me. I closed my eyes again. I was falling asleep until I heard a faint I love you. I smiled and fell asleep.

Anddddddddddd another horrible ass chapter

Anddddddddddd another horrible ass chapter. And yes saggsznNick and tay both have vaginas.

(Not proof read)