37❤

Taymor

I threw a pillow at melly's head. He pushed me down on the bed and hovered over me. He kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. "Mommy dada!" Lyric I walked in. I quickly pushed melly off me. Damn could have got sum dick.

"Yes lyric?" She looked at melly then back at me. "People outside with cookies." She smiled. Ik damn well her ass ain't go outside. "Lyric did you go outside alone?" Melly asked befo I could. She nodded. "You know damn well you ain't supposed to be outside alone lyric. What if yo ass got kidnapped?" She pouted but stayed quiet.

"Now yo ass stay here I wanna go get them cookies- I mean meet the new niggas." I said quickly. I grabbed melly and pulled him down the stairs out the house. It was a lightskin girl with a curly afro and a darkskin nigga who was holding two kids. "Hi were yo new neighbors im heaven and this nigga is my boyfriend shawn and those two are our kids trinidad and angel." Curly said with a smile. Ik damn well they ain't name that baby after a country. Ykw not my child not my problem.

"Im taymor and this melly." I said giving a small smile. Shawn put the kids down and they stood next to him. "We have a kid too. Lyric!" I yelled. I heard running and then something hit the floor. "Yes mommy?" She said. "Make some friends. That's angel and that's trinidad." I said pointing to the kids. She looked at trinidad then back at me.

"Mommy isn't trinidad a cou-" I cut her off. "Girl if you don't get yo ass over there." She nodded and ran pass angel and trinidad to the garden. And started stacking the blocks she left out. They followed after her. "She is so cute how old is she?" Heaven asked looking as lyric. "She's 3 what about yours?" I asked. "Angel is 3 and trinidad is 2 and a half." Melly and shawn started talkin bout 2k20. Me and heaven looked at each other. "Niggas" We both said laughing.

"Aye we don't talk when y'all wanna run to Victoria's Secret." Melly said which caused me to roll my eyes. "Bitch at least we be lookin good." Her and nick definently gotta meet. "Mommy trinidad no share!" Angel yelled. "Trinidad didn't I already pop yo ass befo we came over ha? You want another popin?" He quickly shook his head no. "Then behave" He nodded and gave the block to angel. "If only lyric would listen like that. But melly spoil ha too much."

"Shawn do too these kids don't know what no mean because of him. Yesterday angel threw a whole ass fit over a $150 stuffed animal and guess what shawn gon do? He bought the damn thing." She said rolling her eyes as shawn laughed. "That shit would have stayed right in the damn store hell naw." I said. Melly shook his head. "They kids its not like its gon happen when they older." Melly said.

"Like I told you yesterday yo ass gon be broke when she get older." I said. He mumbled something and went back to talking to shawn. "So how you make yo money?" I asked. Heaven laughed. "Im a singer and shawn is a small rapper." I nodded. "Mommy can trini and angel stay over?!" Lyric yelled. Lord why did it have to be our house? Ion like kids like that.

I might end this story early🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️