19❤

Taymor

"Nick!" I yelled. Nick was currently at my house eating all my damn food. "What?!" He yelled back eating my chips. "You lucky you pregnant." I mumbled. "Lemme alone I need food to survive." He said. "You just ate a fofofo." I argued. "You try being pregnant!" He argued back. "He will be soon!" Melly yelled from the kitchen. "Shut up megamind!" I yelled making nick laugh.

"Don't get bold. Imma still fuck you up. It don't matter if nick here or not!" Melly yelled. "Damn wish someone would do that to me." I smacked him. "Nick shut up." I mumbled. "You gon stop hittin me bitch." He smacked me. I was gonna him back but, I stopped myself. Nick's phone buzzed and he picked it up. His expression changed and he rolled his eyes. "What's is it?" I asked taking my bag of chips from him.

"I gotta go" Was all he said. "Yo baby daddy?" I asked. He nodded. "You need me to drop you off?" He shook his head. "I told him to meet me here." He said. "Nick why won't you tell me who the father is?" I really wanted to know. "I'll tell you soon ok? Right now I just can't."

He played with his fingers. "There's a black truck outside!" Melly yelled. I walked nick to the door. "Bye tay" He hugged me I hugged him back. He let go and walked to the car. He got in and before they drove off I took a picture of the license plate. I closed the door.

"Melly-" He cut me off. "You wanna go follow the truck don't you?" He asked. I nodded. He grabbed his car keys. "Lets go we ain't got nothing better to do today." He said. I opened the door and ran to the car. "Hurry tf up!" I yelled waiting for him to unlock the car. He unlocked the car. I quickly got in. Melly got in. He started the car and drove out the drive way.

He was driving fast as shit so we could catch up to the truck. I was looking for the black truck. I seen a black truck turn right out the coroner of my eye. "Melly right!" I yelled. He quickly turned right. It was the same truck. It parked at a house. Nick got out first and he seemed to be crying. The truck drove off. Someone all to familiar walked out the house. "Hell no nick baby daddy trayvon?!" I yelled. I was ready to hop out until melly stopped me. He pointed to them.

Trayvon tried to kiss nick and nick pushed him away. Trayvon smacked nick and said something to him. I hopped out. "Trayvon leave him alone!" I yelled. "Nick you couldn't fight me so you had to call back up how cute." He said pushing nick down. I ran towards nick to help him up and I was kicked down. A gunshot went off. "Next time I won't miss!" Melly yelled getting out the car aiming his gun at trayvon. This nigga crazy.

"Nigga what you gon do? Kill me?" Trayvon asked like a dumbass. Melly's face changed into an evil smirk. He aimed the gun at Trayvon's head. His finger on the trigger.

Wattpad needs to get its shit together