30❤

No one

Taymor rolled his eyes as jamell picked up lyric. "Dada I miss you. mommy miss you too but he no admit it." Taymor rolled his eyes at the child and debating on whether or not to leave her with jamell and run. He heard jamell chuckle. Jamell looked down the aisle at taymor. "So you miss me?" Jamell had a little smirk on his face.

Taymor kissed his teeth. "Lyric lets go." Lyric didn't want to leave jamell. "Lyric Harmony McIntyre brin yo ass!" Taymor didn't want to talk to melly or see him. "Leave her alone taymor damn!"

Taymor

Ik damn well megamind brother ain't just yell at me. "Jamell you ain't tellin me what to do." I said. His eyes became darker. Oop bitch maybe he gon fuck us up. Bitch shut up. Jamell stepped closer. I backed up. "Nah you good over there." He pulled me by my shirt. "L-lemme go" I stuttered. Why tf am I stuttering?

"Why you been ignorin me?" He pulled me closer to him. Damn he smell good. This ain't the damn time. I tried to push him away. "Melly just leave me alone." I mumbled looking down. "Taymor I didn't cheat on you." He made me look back up at him. Yeah yeah sure whatever. "Mhm sure you didn't now let me go." He looked honestly hurt but I didn't give a damn. "Taymor why won't you just fuckin listen." (I just now remembered they in a damn walmart. But lets continue.)

"Ok im listening tell me the bullshit you gotta say." I crossed my arms ready to hear his dumbass explanation. (Lyric disappeared.) "Look taymor I ain't cheat on you and I never will. I admit I did talk to china but only in a friendly typa way. Na be mines again befo I kidnap yo ass." Really nigga? "Nigga fuck you." I mumbled punching his chest playfully. I hugged him. Let this nigga semi cheat again imma beat his ass.

He grabbed lyric who was playing games on his phone (oh look they found her.) and picked her up. "We still gotta pay for our shit."

Im so sorry this was so short

Im so sorry this was so short. But thank you all for 3K reads😘😘