20❤

No one

Everything happened quickly. Jamell pulled the trigger and watch as trayvon lifeless body fell to the ground. Taymor and Nick screamed as blood splattered on to them. Jamell smirked at the mess he made. Brains were everywhere. He simply put the gun back in the glove compartment and grabbed his boyfriend and pregnant friend before anyone could come outside and speed off. Nick was to terrified to say anything.

Meanwhile taymor was smacking the shit outta Jamell. "You a fucking dumbass!" Taymor yelled. He won't amit it but he was scared. "What if you missed and shit one of us?!" He yelled louder still smacking the life outta jamell. Jamell stayed quiet. He did think about what would happen if he shot is boyfriend. He quickly dismissed the thought. Taymor stopped his actions.

Taymor

I looked down at my blood stained clothes. This nigga finna buy me some more fuckin clothes. I liked this shirt. I looked back at nick. He looked scared shit less. I climbed over the console into the backseat. (I did this befo and my momma whooped my ass.) I side hugged him. He hugged me back. He let go and laid his head on my lap. "Nick is trayvon the babies dad?" Nick hesitated but then answered. "He raped me the day after y'all went to the party." He whispered. "Nick why didn't you tell me?!" I semi yelled at him. "I didn't want you to hate me." I played with his dreads. "Does your mom know?" I asked. He nodded.

"She kicked me out and called me a hoe." He mumbled. "Melly nick staying with us idgaf what you say." I said. Melly just nodded and kept driving. Soon we made it back to the house. And I hopped out pilling nick with me. He groaned. I mumbled a quick sorry and pulled him to the door. Melly threw me the keys and I unlocked the door making sure not to get any blood on it.

Melly was cleaning the car since me and nick left blood on the seats. I pulled nick upstairs. I went to the bathroom that was in the hallway. "Alright nick as your bestfriend and as the boyfriend of the nigga that killed yo baby daddy imma run you a bath. So imma need you to strip so I can burn your clothes." I said. He blushed. "I've seen you naked before." I said. As he stripped I put a stopper in the drain and filled up the tub halfway with warm water. I dropped a pink bath bomb in the water.

I looked back at nick and he was in his underwear. He handed me his clothes. I took them and walked out the bathroom. Closing the door behind me. I walked to the backyard and grabbed the gasoline. I stripped from my clothes and put mine and nick's clothes and drowned them in gasoline. I went inside and grabbed a match. I walked back out and lit the match.

I threw it and watched as the clothes we're in golfed in flames in seconds. It looked amazing. I walked back into the house and let the clothes burn. I went upstairs and to get me some clothes. I walked into our room and grabbed one of melly hoodies and some sweat pants and put them on. I got a hoodie and sweat pants for nick and walked to the bathroom. I knocked on the door. "Can I come in?!" I yelled thru the door. I heard a light come in. I walked in.

"I got you some clothes." I sat the clothes on the sink. I walked back out. I walked down the stairs and seen melly sitting on the couch. I sat on his lap. "So you really don't care that you just killed a nigga?" I asked. He nodded. "Not the first one." He said. I turned so I was straddling him. "What you mean not the first one?!" I yelled. He put his hand over my mouth. "Taymor shut up and turn back around." Was all he said.

Nigga ik you ain't tell me to shut up. You lucky ion feel like gettin choked rn. I got off his lap and sat next to him and crossed my arms. Megamind lookin ass nigga tellin me to shut up n shit. You a bitch ass nigga.

Should I do a face reveal??🤔🤔

(Not proof read)