Dev Khurrana: A very genuine and kind-hearted person, a friend of Fab5, Nandini and Jennifer. The entry and behaviour of this character will be narrated with the flashback.

"Goodmorning Doctor, lagta hai mood theek nahi hai, kya hua?!" Dev reclined to his office chair and asked her in a lite tone. She sighed and,

"Dev!!?" She called his name to let him know that she is not in a good state.

"Okay, tell me how are you?", Dev's further attempt made her surrender, 

"As you know, I'm not fine"

"Hmm, so tell me, are you free this afternoon?"

"Haa, not having any appointments, But why did you ask?"

"Voh I have a meeting at 10, maybe up to 12.30!, then I will be free, so ... can we go for a lunch, together?!"

"Are you trying to ask me for a lunch date?!" She asked playfully

"If you want to take it that way, I don't mind", He turned her mood to good,

"Okay!!"

"Great!! so I will pick you up from there sharp at 1, be ready, bye"

"bye"

She smiled looking at her phone.

.................................

...............................

Basu Baady

Moloy descended the stairs and reached the dining area for breakfast. Mohini, Niveditha and Anupam are already present there. 

Anupam nudged Nivedita to talk to Moloy,

"Baabaa, aap abhi bhi naaraz ho?"

Moloy didn't look at her and started eating.

"Baabaa, please baabaa, I'm sorry............ main... Rajesh..hm Rajesh uncle se bhi maafi maang lungi. Aap please mujhse naaraaz mat rahiye"

Mohini holded Moloy's hand to assure him about their genuineness. Moloy looked at her and then to Nivedita,

"Khaana khaalo, aur Rajesh se maafi maangni hi hai tumhe, par dil se!"

"Haa, baabaa, mujhe apni galati sudhaarni hai"

A servant came to Moloy and gave him his phone by telling him about the call,

"Hello Doctor sahab, kaise ho aap?" Moloy attended the call with a wide smile. But his face fell after sometime.

"What?!!, achaa theeke main Rajesh ko lekar abhi aata hu" 

He cut the call, and stood up

"Sasurji, kya hua? ! main bhi chalu aapke saath?!"

"Nahi Anupam, tum Nivi ke saath office jaa"

"Moloy, doctor kya keh rahe the?, Rajesh theek hai na?"