Chapter 7 : Party Pooper

"You are not going to believe this." Anovi startled as she barged into my room holding up a paper that seems to be a flyer of an event.

"What is it?"

"The first ever Acquaintance Party. Everybody in the campus is invited. And you, my dear, should come," she chirped as she wiggled her brows.

"Geez, do I really have to? Don't you remember we have tons of work class to do?" I huffed and sat back on my bed. Stressed enough just by thinking of how can I do this work in one night.

"Newbies, everytime. C'mon, Car. It's Acquaintance Party, it's not a regular thing. Besides, don't you think you're all to stressed and should take a break?" Anovi pulled my arm to get myself off the bed.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. But I don't have anything else to wear. All I have are all jeans."

"Nope, you're not wearing jeans. You are wearing a dress and Norsha has all the stuff you need and we're heading to them right now," she cheered.

Wait, what? A dress? I can't wear that. They'll sniff me out. I don't want to be a snack to their noses.
It might cause trouble and I don't want to get Ezreal into trouble for protecting me.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Anovi. I just can't wear that. If you feel like I should, then I won't go," I apologized and went back to bed.  The sound of the sheets rustled as I snuggled in was heard and I could also hear Anovi's sighs.

"Alright, then. You will stay here. But I bet you won't last. Jeans aren't a thing in that party, you know," she teased and clicked her tongue as she headed out of my room.

This sucks.

Third Person's P.O.V.

The clock shows 8:00 p.m. and dear Carlisle was still debating if she should go. She was alone in the four-walled room of what she called their dorm. The twins from the other room probably went to the party, too.

The deafening silence was hurting her ears, she could even hear a pin drop any moment now.

Frustrated, she got up and headed to her cabinet. Where she saw nothing but shirts, sweaters, and jackets. Geez, obviously not a party person.

Picking up a plain white shirt, a denim jeans, her leather jacket, and to finish it off with her Timberland boots. She went to the mirror and did a little bit of make up.

Carlisle was all set and was ready to head out of the dorm, but paused and came back inside. Rummaging to her drawers, she put on some of her special perfume that gets rid of her strong scent and blends her in with other omegas. Kudos to her great big brother, Hezron, for preparing that for her.

She walked through the slightly dimmed corridors as she finds the way to the hall where the party is located. The sound of music alarmed her, indicating that she was almost there.

Carlisle walked a bit faster, and was a bit alarmed when she feels a presence approaching her. She stopped her tracks to look back, and surprised to see the familiar guy whom she supposed was Brent. The friendly yet creepy guy whom she once in a while got crashed in.

"Hey, I didn't mean to scare you. And I'm not following you, I'm not a stalker," Brent explained right before he saw Carlisle's shocked expression.

"Man, you got no chill," she fanned as she held her chest to pacify her heartbeat. Brent just giggled but still have that apologetic look on his face.

"Are you going to the party, too?" He asked once he saw the girl calmed.

"Yeah, I was kinda hesitant at first. But here I am, on my way," Carlisle awkwardly laughed as she shrugged her shoulders.