Chapter 1 : Moon United Academy

"Hezron, please. Don't do this. I swear this won't happen again." Carlisle began shaking as she explains. She raised her right hand as she swears.

"No."

"Oh, c'mon. That's too much. I'm enjoying my last days here before I'll be sending myself back to that school," she reasoned out.

"Oh, yeah! Thanks for the reminder, by the way. Before I forget, you and Kieffer will be going to different schools this year. He will be going to an all-boys school where alphas are trained with the best of their abilities. Kieffer needs that, I don't what him to be an irresponsible alpha someday. While you, young lady will be going to an ordinary school," Hezron added as he walks to her sister's direction.

"What?! We would transfer schools?! But how about my protection? Aren't you scared to what might happen to me?" Carlisle totally used that as an excuse. She knows she can handle herself. She's not just used to the thought that Kieffer is away from her.

"You said you could take care of yourself. For you to become the best Luna someday, I need you to stand on your own. I care about your safety a lot, Carlisle. I really am scared if anything bad happens to you. But I'll be more scared that you'll be walking this Earth without nothing to live for. And you will not see that here in the pack, you'll find it somewhere."

Carlisle was wrong. She was caught off guard to what her brother said. It melts her heart, knowing her brother trusts her.

She was trying her best to keep her tears but it was no use. She jumped onto Hezron as she pulled him into a tight hug.

Yes, Carlisle is brave but she is still soft-hearted, especially when it comes to the things that are very dear to her.

"Do you really mean it?" She asked, pulling a bit to face her brother.

"Don't you want it? I could just tell them to cancel-..." She covered his mouth before he could finish his sentence.

"No, no! I love it! Thank you, Hezron!" She squeals as she pulled the male into an another spine-breaking hug. Hezron returned the hug, he couldn't be much happier for his sister.

"If you got into that school, tell me if you something weird or whatever that is bugging you, okay?"

"I will. Thank you so much!"

"Okay, but you're still grounded."

...

Tomorrow feels nauseous to Carlisle. She spent quality time in the pack. Helped taking care of the pups, went for an extra training, and a lot more.

She wasn't sure if she could handle the pressure in transferring into a different school, but she knows she would figure it out too soon.

"Hey, are you done packing your things up? You're going to leave tomorrow," Kieffer started as he sat beside his sister.

"Yeah, I'm already missing home. I'll be staying in a dormitory in that school for the whole semester," she replied as she sighed.

"Don't worry. You can handle it. We could call each other some time."

"That is already given." Carlisle flashed him a smile and he returned it gladly.

"You up for a run?" Kieffer questions, standing up and stretched his body in preparation.

"I want to, but Hezron."

"Oh, c'mon. It's your last day, better enjoy it while it lasts. Don't worry about Hezron, he'll understand."

"I agree with Kieffer. It's your last day. You won't be able to run with your brother the next days," her wolf, Oleen, butted in through their mind link.