"you be playin too much." he says going to a round table with a bag ontop of it and sits down in the chair.

i sit across from him and watches what he does.

he takes the bag up and pulls a wrap out his pocket and starts rolling .

"it stank." i say giving him a stank face.
he stops licking the wrap and looks up at me , "so do you but ion be saying nun ." i look at him shocked then i got up and sat onna pool side .

they turn up the music and all of us are just smoking and drinking henny & having a good time.

i sit on the stairs in the pool and start making waves with my hands.

i look up to see ashanti floatin towards me then she gets off the floaty and sits next to me.

"so .. i'm seein you and xavier , y'all cool fr now. "

"very much ." i nod while looking back to him , kevon , drake and josh all sitting at the table smoking .

LOCATION : XAVIERS BACKYARD
CONCEPT : AFTER THE PARTY .

"aye but imma holla at y'all later ." drake says while him and josh dap kavon and xavier up and they come up and hug ashanti and i before leaving .

"aye but nah , imma slide out too . im droppin ashanti home too." kavon starts

"yea , we'll fw y'all ." she says giving me and xavier a hug.

"i'll see u at home jaja . ima fw u zay." he says dapping xavier up and walking out .

"leaves us." he says startin to clean up and pack up leftover food to put in the house.

"sho does , let's clean ." i say sliding some shorts on and starting to pick up the cups on the tables and putting them in the trash.

we start playing different music while we do this.

"aye i got that don't worry bout it." he says when he sees me tryna throw the garbage bag into the can , he grabs the bag from me before tossin it easily into tha can.

we sit down on some plastic chairs again but this time across from eachother .

"today was chill ainnit." he says looking while leaned back in his chair.

"yea , vibes was there . i'm happy we all good now ." he nods before lookin me in my eyes.

"so . come slide." he says gettin up and put his hand out.

"to where exactly ?" i look at his hand then at him .

"a drive aysja . stand up and getcho ass on ." i grab his hand and he holds my hand as we walk up to the car.

i look at my car quickly before hopping in the passenger seat.

he immediately starts the car and presses on the gas reversin' out the driveway fast as hell but hits the brake once he gets off the driveway.

"i wanna bring rambo ." he says looking at his gate.

" lemme get em pleaseeeee" i look at him and beg , he kisses his teeth . "ight"

i run into the back to see rambo sleepin in his dog house.

i start makin kissy noises to wake him up then i run to the table outside to get his leash and when i turn around rambo is sitting down by my leg and i put his leash on , and walk back out to xaviers car .

RAMBO

i open the back door and rambo jumps in the back seat

i close the door and hop back in the front seat before i hear breathing in my ear , i snap my neck hard asf and i see rambos head in the middle of the driver and passenger.

his breath hittin.

LOCATION : BEACH
TIME : 11:45 P.M

we throw our shoes in the car and walk with rambo on the sand and we let him off the leash.

"the beach is deadass nicer at night for me ." i say looking at the water then at xavier.

"thought i was the only one ..." he says stopping and sitting down on the stairs.

i sit down next to him looking at the water.

"you gon go in ?" he says starin at the side of my face.

i choke on my spit before laughing , "GO IN ? AT NIGHT ? tuh." i say to him before turning my head and seeing rambo run up to us and lay his head in my lap.

i rub his head while xavier looks at him in my lap.

"how come youn let me lay in yo lap."
"cause u dirty n' don't deserve it." i say back to him.

"why not."

"cause i said you don't deserve it."

"but what's the reason."

"don't need one"

all of a sudden i see him stand up and i look at him before i feel a foot colliding with my shoulder and my face hittin the sand.

i stand up and start tryna make rambo go after him.

"get em!! ." rambo makes the choice to just stare at me with his tongue out, i give up and start runnin in the sand to find where xavier ran to with rambo following close behind me.

"how he just disappear like that bra." i say sighing before startin to walk again.

i keep walking down the beach with rambo walking next to me before i feel somebody grab me from behind .

"BITC-" i say spinnin round and slapping whoever was behind me.

"aye bra what the fuckkkkk ." i look up at who it was , i couldn't believe my black ass eyes.

"anthony?" i say looking at him dumbfounded.

"yo aysja who di- acronym? how dis nigga know we here." xavier says walking up behind me .

stalker niggas as tf . 💁🏿‍♀️ . anyways bye because i'm horrible asf at updatin .