Harry

I never thought that the life here is this amazing. They just live a normal, happy life. I looked at Aynie who is happily chatting with Mia, talking about love and girly stuffs. I have never seen her this happy in the palace. Yes she’s happy when she’s with Grandmere or when she’s playing with the palace’s German Sheperd’s (there are 5 of them and they love her). Hey smile reaches her eyes which still looks glassy from our talk about her best friends.

I could see something about this place. It’s peaceful and relaxing unlike in the palace where I would always be bothered by the paps asking who’s my next girlfriend blah blah blah. But here, they treat me like a normal guy (maybe they don’t even know me) and it feels good to be able to walk down the street with no one to follow me behind holding enormous cameras.

“What are you up to now Mia? Any volunteer works?” Aynie asked Mia.

“Tell her about the kids!” Ray encouraged and Mia smiled widely.

“Yes dear calm down!” Mia replied and both of them shared a loving smile. I see Aynie in the corner of my eye smiling, but it doesn’t reach her eyes.

“Want us to be like that too?” I whispered in her ear and she blushed, red as a tomato. She just smacked me playfully on my arm and returned to her food. When I looked at Mia, she just smiled at me as if telling me I-know-your-secret. I smiled back at her and put my index finger on my lips, telling her to be quiet about it.

“So, what about the kids?” I asked Mia and she suddenly clapped her hands too enthusiastically.

“Oh! Well, I’m a volunteer in this orphanage. All of the kids there were formerly street kids. The owner of the orphanage died 2 years ago, and their sponsors and donators backed out. The wife of the Owner, Aling Juanita (A/N “Aling” is a term we use to call older women) struggled after the death of her husband but she managed to keep all of the 50 kids. Many have discouraged her but she always say that those kids are her kids as well since they don’t have kids of their own. That orphanage is something that Aling Juanita and Mang Al (A/N “Mang” is a term we use to call older men) put up when they got married. When I found out about it, I didn’t hesitate to volunteer. I’m on maternity leave for the rest of the year so I also figured that I might as well do something while I’m on leave. If I’m rich, I would totally give donations.”

“Don’t worry Mia. I’ll save enough money so I could donate.” Aynie said and Mia gave her a smile.

The dinner and endless talk went on and on and before we knew it, we are on our way home. Mia and Ray gave us a ride back to the hotel. Aynie fell asleep on my shoulder, as it is a 45 minute drive. I held her head securely, so it won’t slide from my shoulder. I don’t know what came up to me but I slowly leaned in and kissed her forehead. She stirred for a moment but then went back to snoring. I chuckled at her loud snores. On the rear view mirror, I saw Mia looking at me with a glint of happiness on her eyes.

“What is it?” I asked her, as politely as I could. All throughout the dinner, she kept sending me teasing glances and I figured it’s about Aynie.

“Oh. Nothing… it’s just I think you don’t know yourself that much.” She said and I failed to decipher what she means by that.

“What do you mean?”

She didn’t answer but instead smiled at me and Ray playfully pinched her cheek as if he knows what she’s talking about.

“Oh look! We’re here.” Mia said as we stopped in front of the entrance. “Harry, why don’t you carry her upstairs instead? She seems knackered. Just tell her to give me a call tomorrow. We could give you a ride to the airport.”

I nodded and slowly lifted Aynie out of the car. Much to my surprise (A/N I seem to use this a lot. Lol), Aynie is as light as a feather. No kidding. She eats a lot but then she’s very light. Where does all that food go anyway? Ofcourse right down her- I dared not to finish that thought.

The door man greeted me as soon as we entered the hotel. I gave him a nod as a greeting and carefully made my way towards the elevator…

OKAAAY SO THIS IS LIKE A FILLER CHAPTER! Lol. But what do you thinnkkk? I HAVE A LOT OF PLANS FOR THEM WHICH YOU SHOULD BE VERY EXCITED OF. Can anyone GUESSSS? *evil laugh* the closest guess would have a dedic! Aynie’s bday is coming soon so watch out for Harry’s surprise(s). HAHAHAHAHA! IM TOO EXCITED IM GONNA DIE. XD

And I need a favor to ask! Can you please read AND PROMOTE my friends’ stories? They are like, AMAZING writers! Search for Ladilune and AustereRex. If you have read their stories, I would gladly dedicate a chapter for you. And you could even request a “challenge” for me to do which I could post on youtube. LOL. nothing embarrasing or hard tho! hahaha

Anywaaay, 5votes and 8 comments for the next chap! Love you people!

P.S. I didn’t proofread. So yeah xD

-OlafHugs