''Pff..don't get me started..''.

''That bad?''

''Yeah.. I mean I choose to leave the comfort of my house and spent the weekend on a fuckin tent, just to make him happy. And guess what? He had the audacity to tell me that I always complain and ruin the vibe of our trip.''

''Well did you?'' I ask, raising an eyebrow.

I mean I know her. The last time we went on vacation together, she got bitten by an infected mosquito and acted as if it was a snake. We spent 5 hours at the hospital trying to persuade her, but she was not having it.

''You would've complained too if you had to sleep on the ground, hearing all this buzzing from the outside. I could practically hear the insects crawling around us''.

A chuckle escaped my lips. ''Mikaela..''

''No I'm serious. I couldn't sleep all night. I was afraid I'll wake up covered in worms''. She said, making a disgusting face.

''But you didn't.''

''Ofcourse not. I gave up in the middle of the night and went to sleep in the car''.

After that I couldn't help my laugh.

''You understand how the rest of our day went. Honestly, if I had my car I would have left him behind to get eaten by the bears''.

''I'm sure you would''.

''Anyway. What about you? How was the movie? I can't believe I didn't come just to play, Dora the explorer with him''.

''I'm quite sure Dora didn't have a boyfriend.''

''Well I don't either. As I said we are just hanging out''.

''Yeah sure. Keep telling that to yourself''.

''I'm just giving him another chance. Although I already know how it will end''.

The last sentence came out from her mouth as a whisper, but I heard it loud and clear. I know how much she loves him. They are together 4 years now. But they fight. A lot. Seth has a temper and he hurt her so many times. It's like the 20th chance she is giving him.

I understand that it's difficult for her to let go. But some relationships are so toxic, I'm not sure if they worth the effort, especially if you are going to lose yourself in the process.

On the other hand, what do I know? I'm too scared to even share my thoughts with someone. Let alone my heart.

Before I have the chance to speak a word my phone rings. Khloe.

''Yes?''. I answer.

''Hey. Are you here already? The lesson is about to start.''

''Yeah, yeah.... I'm with Mick. We are coming''.

I hang up, getting up from my sit. Mikaela follows me.

''It seems Mr. Wells came on time today''.

''Great, another day in paradise''. She sarcastically replies, throwing away the remains of her sandwich in the trash bin, on are way out.

*

''Damn. My battery died.'' Zoey says.

We are currently inside the amphitheatre, 45 minutes after the lesson started and everybody has pretty much passed out. I mean except the selected elite sitting in the front rows. Of course.

''I was so close to win'' she fake cries. I can't even understand what she sees in that stupid game she plays all the time. But I'm not much of a player myself. So I don't judge.