37. Lesson time

Beginne am Anfang

"DON'T YOU FREAKING DARE, SUGA-HYUNG!!!"

"It works!" Suga cheers in silent before walking back to his room.

"Yah, Jimin-ah,  come on don't be so mad at the little one. Looks his crying and making the living room a sea..." J-Hope points out but a scoff could be heard.

"STEP A SIDE, PEASANTS!" Jin clears the way and walks in.

He inhales and knocks viciously.

"PARK JIMIN! IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS DOOR ON THE COUNT OF THREE! IMMA GONNA THROW YOU AND KOOKIE IN A ROOM UNTIL YOU TWO PATCH UP!! AND BUY ME A RUG, YOU PEASANT!! BECAUSE OF YOUR WORDS I SPILLED MY FREAKING TEA!!!!" Jin yells and a small desert wool flew by them.

"Hyung...are you only here for your rug?" Jungkook ask and Jin proudly nods.

"Of course!" Jungkook bite his fist and fake cries but Kookie's actually crying snapped him back.

Kookie demands to put him down and he waddles to the door.

'Mini. ....' He slams his small soft hands on the door as tears dripping from his face.

But no response came from the other side.

'Mini....me sowwy. ..' Kookie's tears didn't stop as it melts everyone's heart expect of Jin who's furious about his rug.

"Come on. .Jimin will understand later. Come on, let Taetae give you a lift!" Taehyung offers. At first Kookie refused but after staying there for ten minutes, he gave up. He slowly waddles to Taehyung and curles up into his arms.

"His tired." Jungkook says and went back to his room to bring blankets.

************************************

Meanwhile, Jimin were hugging Chim tightly when Kookie was knocking, he wanted to open the door and comfort the little one but his was mad as well.

'Chim Chim. ..' Chim slowly caresses Jimin's head and stares art him with big eyes.

"I'm not a bad person...right?" Jimin ask and looks up as the Chim with tears in eyes.

Chim shakes his head to no.

'You are the best!!' Chim hugs him and Jimin pats his back.

"Ah...I'm being such a stupid now. Let's go and talk to Kookie." Jimin wipes his eyes before going out before picking up Chim.

************************************

"Kookie!! I forgive you~~~" Jimin chrips but J-Hope and Taehyung gestures him to keep quiet.

"Opps..." He stuck his tongue out and slowly walks towards them. J-Hope lightly punches Jimin.

"Yah! Ya were too mean to him. Look, how much he cried." J-Hope whispers and Jimin nods.

"That's why I'm guilty." Chim ran to Kookie and hugs him before laying beside him.

"Aigoo~" Taehyung and J-Hope cooes.

"I'll be here. You two can leave. Thank you, for taking care of Kookie." Jimin lightly bows at them before returning to the mini's.

************************************

"JIMIN! WE ARE GOING OUT TO BUY JIN-HYUNG'S NEW RUG!! YOUR STAYING HOME! TAKE CARE!" J-Hope yells and Jimin thumbs up.

"Aigoo...you two looks so cute while sleeping." He pokes both of Kookie's and Chim's cheeks.

Soon, Kookie wakes up and saw Chim was holding him, he was sleeping till then. He looks up and saw Jimin was back facing him.

He gulps and slowly gets down from the couch. But his baby butt bumped on the clear floor.

Jimin heard that small thud and turned around to find Kookie was rubbing his butt.

"Oh you woke up?" Kookie's breath hitched and he slowly turns around. He saw Jimin was smiling at him. He steps back but Jimin gestures him to come closer to him.

"Come here. I'm not mad anymore." Kookie slowly steps closer and Jimin picks him up before putting him on his lap.

"Don't be too aggressive,okay?" Kookie's nods and smiles at Jimin. Jimin smiles back.

While they were giggling and drawing, the front door opened widely.

"AYOOOOO!  I BOUGHT MY NEW RUG!!!!AND NOONE GONNA DROP ANYTHING ON THAT!!!" Jin yells as he enters the house.

"Ah...same old same old."

                       __________

Extra

Author-nim: Hello!  Hi! I'm back again! How was everyone!  I hope everyone was okay! I'm Author-nim back at your service with my new co-host.

Lil meow meow: why the fuck I'm still here?

Author-nim: Well,  you are my new co-host. Look, you got a name plate too.

Lil meow meow: your joking, right? No fucking way...

Author-nim: yes way.

Lil meow meow: OH MY fucking God. ..
.
.
.
.
.
.
. Wait what will be my payment?

Author-nim: good question. Well, I decided to give ya more attention and affection what ya deserve. Sounds good huh?

Lil meow meow: No thank you. I don't need your attention or affection. I need my sleep and Kumamon.

Author-nim: fine! Ya can sleep!

Lil meow meow: OH fuck!! Thank fucking you!!!

Author-nim: Well,sorry!! We couldn't bring anyone today! Everyone is busy! With Jin's new rug. So, hopefully! We will bring someone in the next chapter!  Till then stay well! Bai bai!

Author-nim luvs her kids.💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Lil meow meow: *in his sleep* me loves sleep too!!

Author-nim: *sighs*