Chapter Seventeen: We Worked It Out....For Now { WARNING DETAILED SMUT }

Start from the beginning

She looks so beautiful now that she's better, she was beautiful when she was in the hospital of course but a sickly beautiful which killed me a little more every day she couldn't walk, or sleep.....she couldn't stand without help or eat, that hurt me so bad, I watched as Suga and Rachel walked out and I noticed a grin on Suga's face....what is he planning now?, he held the door open for Rachel as she walked out and I watched as he slapped her ass and she let out a squeal and looked at him, I heard RM call out to her then she playfully smacked him on the arm with a smile and he just snickered....she looks so happy with Suga.....damn it Rachel your so confusing sometimes.

I heard them talking about something but it was hard to hear due to the space between my room and Rachel's room and where they where standing at in the hall then I heard RM call out to Rachel again but this time he used Kim Rachel I couldn't help but smile and laugh at that a bit he's really happy that she is legally his baby sister now but then again Namjoon and Rachel have always been that close to each other since we went to stay with them that whole December because of Jin wanting to go see Rachel after talking for so long on messenger.

I heard Suga and Rachel talking about something again and I watch as Suga puts his arm over Rachel's shoulder and I felt a tear fall from my eyes, after a while RM called out again and they rolled their eyes and Rachel answered Namjoon back and I could hear him laugh then I heard Suga and Rachel laugh and I smiled....I always love it when Rachel is laughing because she's happy instead of screaming and crying because she's in pain or hurting or sad....her laugh is so beautiful I watched as Suga and Rachel walked off together smiling,

I sighed and walked out into the hall and took the small necklace and looked at the silver round pendant that said " I love you Jimin please don't leave" I flipped the pendant around to look on the back of it and I smile as I look at the picture of me with my arms around Rachel as me and her are sharing a blanket and we are sitting by the fire place and the full moon is shining down on us and I'm looking into Rachel's eyes and she is looking into mine and we are smiling, V took the picture of us with out us knowing it, this was from the first night the four of us got here and we decided to have a fire with hot chocolate, I felt the tears stream down my face.

" I love you to Rachel don't worry....I wont leave you", I kissed the necklace and tucked it in my shirt so Suga and Jungkook wouldn't see it and get upset about it....V and RM are the only one's who seen it and know about Rachel giving it to me, I wiped my tears away with my long sleeved shirt and sniffle a little and I shut my door and walk to the living room as we prepare to return home to Seoul.

V looked at me when I asked my question and he answered me, " oh he forgot something in his room and he went to get it really quick then he will back", I looked at V, " Oh ok", I hear foot steps coming from the hall way and I look at it and see Jimin walk in through the door frame and his eyes are blood shot like he was crying?, " Jimin are you Ok?", Jimin looked up at me, " huh?....yea I'm fine?", I knew he wasn't ok and I definitely wasn't buying it either, " are you sure Jimin? your eyes are red and blood shot like you where crying?", Jimin smiles, " I promise I'm fine Rachel".

I didn't believe it but I wasn't gonna argue either I was gonna say something else but RM cut in and spoke for me, " alright guys lets go where already late enough as it is the taxi is getting impatient", we all nodded and headed out to the car with our bags, Suga took my bag from me and put it in the trunk of the car and got in, I walked to the car then stopped and looked back at the small farm house and smiled as I remembered all the good memories that took place here the short time I was staying here with the boys...I cant believe its already time to say goodbye to the little farm house....I hope I come back here again soon.

I felt tears pricking the rims of my eyes threating to overflow as I stare at the house when my line of thought gets cut off by V calling out to me, " hey Rachel are you coming?", I turned and looked at V, "yea I'm coming", V tucked his head back in the car and I climbed into the car beside Suga and looked at the house one last time and I shut the door and as I did the car drove off, I looked out the window as soon as the car was passing the little white cross in the yard in the garden that me and V worked on while we stayed here....I felt a little tear fall as I saw the words, " R.I.P little baby Min...you where to good for this world", I felt a hand on my shoulder as soon as we passed the cross in memory of mine and Suga's unborn child and I was greeted with a concerned Suga.