Strip Poker [ Sammy ]

Start from the beginning

"Sam-" your teeth grind against each other at you turn around, trapped in between his body. As your head tilts up, his neck lowers; his warm lips colliding with yours. Your hands touch his bare chest as you push him away forcefully, panting deliriously as you stay a few feet apart; in total silence. You breathe out as the two of you step towards each other, his hands weaving in your hair as he bends to your height, your lips rekindling in touch.

"We shouldn't be doing this-" you moan quietly as he plants frantic kisses down your neck.

"I know" he groans into your skin as he walks back, inching closer to his desk.

"Stripping down in front of all our friends, Y/N.." he bites down on his lip as his fingers glide your bra strap down your shoulder, his reminiscing touch prickling the skin down your spine. His lips and tongue attack the skin of your collarbones, nibbling down in between his kisses. Your hips rock gently as you feel the sensation of yourself growing wet in between your thighs; one of your hands wrapped around the back of his neck, the other gliding down his bare chest.

"None of those guys out there could make you feel as good as I'm going to make you feel Y/N" he growls as he unclasps your bra.

"Sammy..." you groan as he roughly cups your breasts in his hands, his teeth grazing across your aching skin. His tongue swirls around the hardening buds of your nipples, his lips creating soft suction. He batters his lashes at you as he plants a kiss in the valley of your breasts, his hands trailing down to your panties. He stands from his kneeled position as his lips connect with yours once again, his fingers sliding beneath the material of your panties.

"Oh fuck!" You moan, your hand reflexively wrapping around his bicep, clawing at his skin as his fingers spread your wetness around your pussy. Your eyes squinting shut as your chest presses against his, your sensitive nipples rubbing against his soft skin.

His long digits slick in your juices, teasing your slit. "Don't forget-..." he starts as he slides two fingers inside of you; "how I know-" he pauses again, curving his fingers; "all of your sweet spots... how to make you scream" his fingers pump against your g-spot causing your body to thrust into his touch. Your lips press against his chest to mute your moans, his fingers rapidly curling inside of your dripping heat. You grab hold of his shoulders, pulling him down slightly as your lips wrap around the surface of the nape of his neck, small moans sounding from his mouth as you suck on the sensitive area of skin under his ear.

"Sam... take me already" you moan, his hand retrieving from your pussy as he holds your waists, your legs wrapped around his body and hands tightly holding the back of his neck as he carries you over to his bed; laying you on your back as he kneels between your legs.

"Fuck... I missed you so much" he whimpers against your lips.

"I missed you too" your back arches into his body as he grinds his hips down, his hard cock rubbing against your ache. He sits up, his hard member projected beneath his briefs. Your sit up from the bed as you pull on the strap of his briefs; freeing his cock. Licking the palm of your hand, you pump his dick tightly in your hands. He hisses as you palm his sensitive tip, precum spilling onto your fingers. He pants heavily as he gently pushes your shoulder down back onto the bed, sliding the briefs off his legs. He winks as he hands grab hold of your inner thighs, spreading your legs apart. He hooks his fingers under the waistband of your panties, hauling them down your thighs and calves. Pushing his hair to the side, he bends down and places a kiss on your clit with his dampened lips; your pelvis buckling in reaction causing him to smirk. He leans over you, putting his weight on his palm beside you holding his body up as the other drags his tip over your wetness.

"Mmm.. you're fucking dripping" he chews on his bottom lip before he slowly slides his cock inside of you, filling you up. "You don't know how much I've needed you, to be able to touch you again, to feel your tight pussy around my cock baby" he moans into your ear as his hips divot deeper into your heat.

Your head digs further into the soft mattress as you moan out incoherent echoes of Sam's name, a moaning mess beneath his body. He bites along your neck and shoulder, the sound of slapping skin filling your ears tranquillity. Your nails drag along his back as he hits every right spot with each flick of his hips.

"F-fuck, Sam!" you accidentally scream in a moan as he pounds into you at a steady pace. "Faster" you breathe out as you raise your hips to meet his, his thrusts picking up a uniformed speed.

"You're so sexy... so beautiful" he groans as he looks your body, your skin glistening with beads of sweat, small wispy strands of your hair sticking to your forehead. Your heart coils at his words, your body craving his touch; longing for his attendance. A tightening pit could be felt in your core as he slammed his cock into you; your pelvis becoming weak.

"Oh god... s-so close" you moan as he kisses down the valley of your breasts. Your breaths fall quickly as you feel your stomach twisting in pleasure.

"So am I" he whimpers as his motions become sloppy, burrowing deeper as his head rests in the crook of your neck.

"YES... r-right there- FUCK - SAM!" you shout with each thrust, your toils curling at the sensation overwhelming all your senses as you cum; all the muscles in your body clenches as they tremble from the climax. He moans as your walls tightened around his length, pumping his cock inside of you as he nears his climax.

"SHIT, Y/N" he exclaims loudly as he thrusts to his climax, filling you up. Your hips slowly roll into his gentle pumps; riding out both of your orgasms. He falls beside yours, your legs tangled as he cuddles his head into your neck; wrapping his arm around you as you both lay exhausted.