Thigh High ( Part 1 [ Josh ] )

"Josh..." you moan against the crook of his neck, straddling one of his legs, the other free to give him room to continue signing the small stack of papers in front of him. You lift your head, looking around at the racks of clothing in the dressing room of the Billboard set. "Can't we have just a little bit of fun" you chuckle, kissing his ear lobe causing him to draw his breath in.

"Y/N, we can't, babygirl. As much as I want to rip your clothes off right now, I have to get these signed before our interview" he pouts cutely, kissing your soft lips.

"But you just look so damn good" you bite on his bottom lip, trailing your nails down his exposed chest under his orange vest. The sensation of your fingers across his skin causes him to let out a soft moan. "Are you sure there isn't anything I can do to change your mind" you whisper softly into his ear, his grip on your hip tightening as you gently roll your them against his thigh, your hitched skirt allowing direct contact between your clothed clit and his body; the motion of your heat rubbing against the rough material of his green and orange striped pants causing you to moan into his ear. You huff in defeat prepared to leave him be as he grabs your waist, your eyes staring at his pupils dilated in the dim lighting.

"Keep going" he demands, nodding his chin up to you; his thumb digging into the skin of your thigh.

"W-what?" you stare at him in a confused state.

"Keep going, keep riding daddy's thigh" he raises his eyebrow in a high arch, gliding his tongue across his bottom lip. You pause in hesitation, but your arousal was greater than reason. You place one hand on his shoulder, the other on his leg for support; gently rocking your hips forward once more, the coarse material of his pants grasping the material of your panties working as stimulation of your clit.

"That's it, babygirl" he whispers into your ear, the muscles of his thighs contracting, creating an unyielding ground.

"Josh, oh my fucking god" you whimper quietly into his shoulder to silent your moans.

"Nuh-uh, you know what you're meant to call me, babygirl" his hand comes into contact with your bare ass cheek, your body jolting forcefully against his thigh; intensifying the pressure against your clit.

"Mmm, Daddy" you moan into his ear, the grip on his pen strengthening as his jaw clenches; trying to subdue his arousal generated by the beautiful woman grinding her body against his thigh. Your fingernails dig into his skin as you quicken the pace of your rocking hips, riding his body harder; your panting increasing in frequency.

"Fuck, you make me so hard babygirl, getting yourself off on my thigh like this" his divided attention between you and his work seizing to be punishing, the growing erection in his pants throbbing for you.

"Feels so good on my clit, mm fuck!" you moan louder than anticipated, Josh reacting by his hand gently placed over your mouth in amusement

"Ssh babe, save the screams for when I fuck your brains out after this interview" his hands moving to guide the rhythm of your pacing pelvis, your navel pressing deeper in action. "Fuck, you're so wet for me baby, I can feel you through my pants" he groans deeply, hastily signing the remainder of the papers.

Your hips buck rhythmically, your eyes rolling to the back of your head as the material of his pants rubs your clit in a delightful manner.

"Josh, I'm so fucking close" your voice hitches at the back of your throat, with your hands wrapped around the back of his neck as you grind faster.

"So fucking hot" he growls in your ear, finishing up with the last few pages of signage. "Keep going babygirl, cum on my thigh, let go of that sweet orgasm on Daddy's leg" his breathing increasing in arousal. "Faster princess" he groans, speeding up your pace as he wriggles his leg beneath you, giving a greater sensation.

"Daddy, I'm gonna cum" your vision blurs as your back arches into his chest; rising and falling frantically as you ride out your climax.

"You're so sexy when you cum baby" he whimpers as he sets down his pen. "Finally I'm finished with these," he says, placing the stack of paper on the chair beside him as he grabs your waist, picking up and placing you on the desk in front of him. He stands in between your thighs as he grabs hold of the back of your head, pulling you into an intense kiss as his bulge presses against your trembling pussy.

He groans at the loud knocking at the door; "Josh, we need you on set" he closes his eyes in frustration as the footsteps descend away from the door.

"You've got to be kidding me" you hide your giggle at the bad timing. He kisses you once more before adding "to be continued" along with a wink. He stands up straight as you readjust your skirt, noticing the small wet patch formed on the thigh of the sexually frustrated man in front of you. "Mm, what a delicious mess you've made" his fingers glide over the area, moving up to try to adjust his erection discretely before having to go and film his interview. "Make sure you're ready for me, babygirl" he winks as walks out the door as you remain in a blushing frenzy.