Jealousy Overrules [ Jake ]

You glance across the room over the dancing bodies to see Jakes eyes burning a stare into the guy that stood beside you, laughing at the joke you had told. You turn back to the guy in your company as he reaches and places a hand on your lower back. Nervously, you being to mutter "um sorry I have a boyfr-" as your eyes dart across the room, searching for Jake. Before youre able to finish your sentence, a hand grabs your upper arm, pulling you away from the guy.

Through his clenched jaw, you hear Jake utter "keep your fucking hands off of my girlfriend". You are unable to contribute a comment before he whisks you away, pulling your arm as you walk through the crowd.

"Jake wait-" he stops firmly in his track, snapping his head back to you; his eyes darkened.

"Not one more word" he grunts before continuing to pull you towards the front door. The cold air whirls in your face as he walks in a haste, holding you closely behind him, the two of you walking down the driveway. Reaching the car, he opens the passengers' side door for you before hustling you in and slamming the door shut. His hands balled into fists, swinging beside him as he walks around the car's front and gets in himself.

"Jake, youre overreacting" you roll your eyes as he turns on the engine and speeds off down the road.

His head turns towards you, "overreacting?" he spits. "Y/N, he had his hands all over you! How the fuck am I overreacting?!" his eyes return to the road, the vein on the side of his neck becoming more prominent.

"No, he didn't! He barely even had his hands on me once, which by the way, I was handling just fine before Mr. Bigshot had to come over and drag me away, embarrassing me in front of everyone!" You hough out in anger.

"Y/N, you didnt see the way he was looking at you... he was undressing you with his eyes right in front of me" Jake's stare locked firmly on the road in front of us, one hand on the steering wheel and the other moved and placed tightly on your knee.

Your breath hitches in the back of your throat at the touch of his cold fingers on your bare skin, caressing the inner part of your knee.

"Jake-" you begin to whisper to be cut off by his speech.

"-I wasnt finished". He begins as his hand insidiously starts to glide up your thigh. His fingers slowly creeping further and further up. Your heart rate increases drastically as his hand slips under your skirt, his eyes still not leaving the road. His grip tightens around your inner thigh, his thumb rubbing circles beside the place you wanted him most. Small beads of sweat begin to form around your temples, eager in anticipation. "Do you know much you drive me crazy? Seeing you look like this all I wanted to do is take you in the middle of the room all night". His voice raspy and deep in tempo. You groan in desire as his strokes you through your panties. Your hips rock back and forth as your need for him grows.

"Fuck... Jake please.." you whimper softly. He smirks as his fingers creep up further to the band of your panties, hooking his finger around and pulling them down enough to slide his hand over your heat. His glides two fingers from your slit, up and around your clit, spreading your wetness. Your back arches from the seat as he slowly slides his long finger inside of your pussy, curling it and hitting your sweet spot as his thumb simultaneously rubs your throbbing clit.

You see his grip tighten around the steering wheel, turning his knuckles stark white while he gulps due to the growing member in his pants in response to your soft moans. He adds another finger to the movement as he quickly glances at you from the road to see your head thrown back in pleasure, lips parted, as you push the hair away which was sticking on the sides of your face.

The pitch of your moans increases as you feel your stomach bubbling, nearing your climax. Your pussy tightens even further around his fingers, signaling your status.