Strip Poker [ Sammy ]

Your eyes darted from the cards being dealt out, to the eyes of your ex-boyfriend staring at you from the side of the table; Sammy although out of the game, remaining close to you, watching over you despite the two of you longer being in a relationship. The whole night you had been distracted by his presence, tonight is the first time you had seen him since the two of you broke up last month. You had debated for days whether you felt right attending the party at the shared house of Sam and his roommate; ultimately believing you would be okay to see him. Now here you are, sitting in your bra and underwear as the end of the game approaches; only one other opponent in your way from winning the game of strip poker, bare bodies waiting in anticipation around the room to see who wins. Your breath is shaky as you pick up the stack of cards in front of you, a small smile forming on your face as you look down at the hand of cards.

"Okay lady and gent, what bets are we placing?" the girl to your left voices, your remaining opponent in front of you still dressed in his jeans and briefs; contrasting to your bareness of only undergarments.

"Bra" you bet your item of clothing, praying that the smirking body language of the boy in front of you was only a bluff.

"Y/N," Sammy says in a deep tone, you give a warning look; signalling for him to stay out of it.

"Raise" his smirk grows like the size of your eyes. "I bet all items of clothing, let's hope you've got a good hand" the cocky guy lets out a laugh as he bites on the toothpick from the corner of his mouth; Sam's jaw clenched tightly at the guy.

"Well... it's a good thing I've got myself a Full House" you smile back as you lay your cards on the table, folding your arms in front of you.

"Damn. That's a good hand" the boy across from you says, pressing his lips in a thin line. "But... unfortunately not as good as mine" your grin fades as his cards are spread across the table. "Royal Flush. Start stripping, baby" he winks; making you feel sick to your stomach. You sigh in defeat, avoiding the stare of Samuel as you stand up, stalling as you pace on your feet. Your arms hesitantly reach behind your back, grasping at your bra clasp as the guys in the room make animalistic cheers. You close your eyes briefly as your hands' fiddle with the clasp, about to undo your bra as a cold hand grab you by your upper arm.

"Enough!" Sam's voice growls as he pulls on your arm, dragging you away from the crowd of people. The sound of disappointed groans erupts across the room as Sam drags you up the stairs.

"Sam, what the fuck is your problem?!" You pull against his grip as he continues walking in haste, pulling you down the corridor and into his room; letting go once the door was closed behind the two of you. Your fingers glide across the red mark formed in the shape of his fingers around your arm; furrowing your brows at the tall, pacing man in front of you. Your heart sinks as your eyes travel around his room, the sight of it enough to make you recall all of the memories you shared here.

"W-what were you even thinking Y/N?! I mean seriously-" his enraged speech stutters as he pulls on his hair in frustration.

"What was I thinking?! What were you thinking?! Sam, we broke up, as in no longer dating. You can't act as you've still got some sort of control over me" your words spit out angrily as your fists clench beside you.

"So what, now you're suddenly okay with getting naked in a room full of people- are you actually-" you cut his speech off.

"-what I do is no longer any of your concern Samuel. It was a fucking game for Christ's sake. I knew I shouldn't have come tonight" you roll your eyes that brim with tears as you turn around, wedging open the door. His hands slam the door closed once more, his palms against the door on either side of your head.