Jewellery Heist (Ch.6)

Start from the beginning

Then I placed my pistol on the table. Getting the two other magazines out ready for a quick grab, when I finish with the one in my gun. Which caused Lamar to chuckle.

Lamar: "I, ahh... Didn't know we could do that."

I clipped the magazine taking note of the twelve shots in each magazine and turn to him with a smile.

Y/N: "Now you know."

Click and the weapon was off safe.

Y/N: "Watch, and keep count of the head shots alone."

He nods and taps your shoulder, believing this a joke.

Lamar: "Shit, you think your that good. Alright, alright, alright. Let's see what you can do homie."

I shook my head and pushed his comment aside.

Y/N: "Ready!"

The cashier starts the course.

It was a blood bath.

Before when you received the pistol a few weeks prior, you were still getting used to the weight and were constantly checking the rage, granted you haven't used it as much as some. But, with accuracy and foresight.

You took out all the targets.

Every single one of them was a head shot, with a few only ever being body shots. This was from 10 to 50 meters. So thirty-six shots. Of those thirty-six, five were body shots.

I turned to Lamar and he was just standing there like a ghost still in utter shock. He seemed to be barely breathing, he looked more like a card-board cut of himself than anything else. Heck, you tapped tapped his he would've fallen over he was that shocked..

Y/N: "So... How many head shots?"

Lamar: "Um... Ahh, 23?"

I shook my head.

Y/N: "31. Remember when you get into a fire fight. You've got only so many shots. So i want you to focus on that, along with-"

The cashier at the front of the store comes sprinting in, pleased.

Cashier: "That was amazing, you've broken the record on our shooting range. Is there anything I can get you two?"

I shrugged my shoulder and thought about it for a moment.

Y/N: "Can you please get those two bulletproof vests in here. We'll need to buy some ammo too for the 9mm. Of course, if it's not too much trouble?"

He nods and runs off, I turn to Lamar.

Y/N: "Alright... Let's start again shall we."

He nods and I point to the targets.

Y/N: "You're going to change your grip and how you hold the gun as I did. Then, your job and challenge for the next hour will be to fire at the 30-meter dummies and I'll even sweeten the deal. Every time you get a head shot on that dummy. I give you $100, how does that sound."

Lamar: "Shit you serious!?"

I nod and chuckled along.

Y/N: "Show me how I held my gun?"

He picks his up points it at me. I push his weapon aside and he unintentionally fired it. Missing my head. He dropped the gun and stepped back.

Lamar: "Why did you do that!?"

Y/N: "Why is your gun loaded?"

Lamar: "Because... I didn't think it was..."

Y/N: "Alright, why wasn't it on safety?"