Chapter 34

-Callie's pov-

" so let me get this straight. THE Billie Eilish invited you and Tyler to her concert? And she wants to hangout with you? Dude that is sick as frick." Josh said while we were sitting on the couch. I nodded. " She's..she really nice. I really don't understand why she would want to hangout with me." I say. " because your sick as frick too." He says. " hey Tyler said something to me earlier. About you drinking water too fast. And then Going-" " I'm gonna head to bed. Goodnight josh" I say quickly. Cutting him off. I get up and walk upstairs quickly and go to my bedroom. I walk into my bathroom search the cabinet for my small box. I find it. I pull out a blade. My phone buzzes. I set the blade on the counter. And pick up my phone.

Billie: hey Callie. Check out your twitter. Your trending. 🖤

I open up twitter the hashtag #callieisworthit was trending. Comment after comment. I smile. I put down my phone. And pick up my box of blades. I throw them in the trash. And walk back to my room. I search under my bed for an old little friend Tyler gave me. In its small case was his small uke. I start strumming.

" oh oh ooh you are wonderful
  Oh oh ooh you are wonderful

But you are oh so sad.
You are not what you see
You are more than what they say
You are more than plain

Oh ooh oh you are wonderful

But you are oh so sad.

Why do you I do this to yourself everyday?
You tell yourself your nothing.
You tell yourself your worthless.

When will you stop?
When will you see?

Oh ooh oh you are so wonderful

But you are still so sad"

I set my Ukulele  on my bed. Wiping away my tears. " wow. You haven't wrote since..since I left" I turn and see B. " you haven't sang since I left. Cal. Please get back into it. You are so good." He says. Sitting beside me as he picks up my Uke. He starts strumming. " I remember when I first started writing music. You were about 9. Anytime I was having a hard time writing, you would help me. Even at age nine. You had so much talent already." He says. " B. I want to..I want to get back into singing. I..I remember how you would sit with me at the piano and teach me. Those were some of my most precious memories." I say. He smiles and puts away my ukulele. " I just..I'm scared. Scared that one one will like me. I don't want to be laughed at." I say.  " bug. You have know idea how talented you are. You will do amazing. I will be here to help you. If you want this. I will teach you everything there is to singing and performing. When you are ready." He says.
" o-okay..this is what I want to do. I want to sing again." I say. " we shall begin tomorrow. Get plenty of rest. And meet me in the studio tomorrow." He says hugging me and leaving my room. I lay down and turn off my lamp. I'm doing this. Can I do this? What if I make a fool of myself? What if I screw everything up?