Chapter 24

My dad. He was out. And he was standing right in front of the three of us. " wow you look like shit" He says. Stepping closer. Tyler holds onto me tighter. " stay away from her." He says. I look up at Tyler. The look he had was dark. I've never seen him like this. " I think you need to leave." Josh says from the other side of me. Now moving to stand in front of me. " now boys. We don't want trouble do we? After all. Callie. What about your brother?" My dad says.  I couldn't move. My hands and arms started checking. I couldn't breathe. " l-leave my brother alone." I managed to say. Tyler pulls me even closer as my dad moves even closer. " then I suggest you say goodbye to your boy toys. And come with me. Do you really think they even care? No one cares for a cancer freak like you. Your brother doesn't want you. You are nothing Callie. Nothing." He says to me. " Shut up. Before I make you shut up." Tyler let go of me. Grabbing my dad by his neck. " one phone call and he's dead. Call your dog off me. Now." The man says. " T-Tyler" I say. Shaking worse. Tyler looks at me. And let's go slowly.

" now. Here's what's going to happen. Your going to come with me. No fight. No cops. And no one will follow us." My Dad says. " she's not going anywhere"  I here a voice behind us. I turn and see B. He had a black eye. His arm was bleeding. He was limping.

-Brendon's POV-

We were finishing up the meeting. When my phone had buzzed.

-Tyler: going by Taco Bell and then heading back to your house. Callie's fine.

I text him back and let him know that the meeting was over. I make my way to my car. And get buckled in. I start driving towards my house. As I am driving, I noticed a black truck had been following me. So I turn down a different road. It still follows. It start to speed up next to me. Suddenly I am being pushed off the road. Then everything goes black

Sorry these last two chapters are so short. But I promise you it's leading up to something 💛🌹