Chapter 16

We had to be up at 5 am. B had already had my stuff packed. He must've been up super early. Everything was siting at our hotel door. We had to be at the airport at 6. So I just throw on one of my brothers T-shirt's and a pair of leggings. I put my hair up in a bun. And put on a beanie. And walk out to the living room and wait on my brother, Tyler and Josh.

I guess I don't realize I had fallen asleep. When I woke up we were on a plane. " Hey bug go back to sleep. We still have a couple of hours before we land. And then we have to go straight to the hospital." Brendon says from beside me. I look around and see Tyler and josh on the other side of me. I was too tired to ask the time and fell back asleep.

" Cal wake up we're here." Brendon nudges me. I flench and sit up. I didn't realize it was him. He looked hurt. " sorry..bad dream" I say. He nods and holds my hand. We get up from our seats and make our way off the plane. " Zack is getting our luggage and bringing it back to the house I scheduled an Uber to pick us up. And Tyler and josh you guys are welcome to stay at our place until you leave to finish your with FOB." Hey says. As we exit the airport. " Alright thanks. Josh and I are going to grab lunch and then meet you two at the hospital." Tyler says. He looks right at me. I look away. Why would he want to stay after last night? " hey bug I'll be right back" B says as he walks over to Zack getting our luggage. "Callie"
I turn and Tyler grabs me into a hug. I flench at first but hug him back. " I'll wait. I don't care how long it takes but I will wait. And I'm going to be there for you. No matter wait." He says as he leans down and kisses my forehead. " alright the Uber is here. We have to go or we're going to be late." Brendon says walking up and grabbing my hand and pulling me to the car.
I was not ready for this. I was so scared. But at the same time I was numb. Brendon had been talking to Zack on the phone. I couldn't stop thinking about everything from what Tyler said. To what is about to happen.

"Alright Callie. Just relax" the nurse says as she puts a needle into my arm. It burned but Brendon, Tyler and josh were here to keep me somewhat calm. I was still scared. They told me after a few days I would start feeling sick. And will start showing hair loss. That was the part I was afraid of the most. I started feeling really sleepy after a few hours . I had started falling asleep.

-Brendon's POV-

Callie had fallen asleep right before her chemo was done. The nurse had said it would make her sleepy. " alright we are done for today. Callie will need to be here at the same time everyday for chemo. Make sure she gets plenty of rest. And absolutely no stress. Her files were sent back over to us. So please keep an eye on her. In her case it is very important to keep her stress free." The nurse says and remove the needle from Callie's arm. I slowly pick Callie up and carry her while Tyler gets her paperwork. Josh calls an Uber to pick us up. And we head back to the house.

I'm so so sorry for this late update once again.
But on the bright side. I'm working on another book. The name of it will be Dema. If your a twenty pilots fan or an Andy Black fan you might like it?? I put a twist on it. Maybe it will be out soon.

Shoutout to .... EVERYONE who's been reading and voting on my chapters. I love each and every one of you.

Who's ready for the new TØP Album?
Go pre order it btw. It's going to be amazing