Chapter 18

Chapter 18

-Tyler's POV-

I stand there as she walks away. We almost kissed. But we didn't. Josh and I were leaving tomorrow to Finish the tour with Fall Out Boy. We're gonna be away for the next month. I don't want to be away from her that long. Not at a time like this. I'm scared for her

-skip to the next day-

We had our things ready. The bus was going to be here in an hour. We were all sitting in the living room. Except for Callie. She wouldn't come out of her room. Maybe she was mad at me. I get up and walk upstairs to her door. " Callie..we're about to leave for tour. I love-I mean I just wanted to say goodbye." I start to open it but I stop myself. I hear josh calling for me so I make my way downstairs.

-Callie's POV -

Tyler and josh were leaving for tour I couldn't bring myself to leave my room. I've been hiding out here since last night. We almost kissed. Why would he even want to kiss me? He can do so much better. I'm dying anyway. It doesn't matter. I don't matter.

" Callie " I heard Tyler at my door. I don't move. " we're about to leave for tour." Should I let him in? " I just wanted to say I love- I mean I just wanted to say goodbye" he says. After a few moments of silence I hear my door knob twisting. Then stop. I hear josh calling ty. And with that he's walking away from my door. I get up and walk over. I open my door and peek out. I see the both of them. Tyler turns around I quickly shut my door. And sit against the wall.

I finally get up and gather some clothes and walk to the bathroom and take a shower. Once I was done I put on my black hoodie and grey jeans. I put a beanie on my head and walk downstairs but stop half way when I heard Brendon on the phone " yeah that would be amazing. She'd love to meet you. I'm actually taking her shopping today and then to lunch. You can join us. Meet us at hot topic." And with that he hangs up his phone, turning around and sees me. " hey bug how are you feeling?" He asked me. " I..okay" I say waking into the living room. " who was that?" I ask him as I sit on the couch. " what? Oh. A friend of mine. He was actually planning on coming a week ago but things got messy. He want to meet you and I at the mall today. I want to take you shopping and out to lunch." He says. 

" I..I don't want people to see me" I say. He walks over and joins me on the couch. " well I want people to see my beautiful sister" He says, making me look at him as he smiles. He starts to pull the beanie from my head but I grab his arm. " fine..but I'm wearing this" talking about the beanie. He smile fades. " alright. Deal. But we're going now" he says. Getting up and pulling me with him.

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Quick question: I need a good editor. One that can make someone with long hair have a shaved head. If that makes any since at all. If anyone knows how then please please let me know. It would really help me out :)

I'm sorry I haven't been posting and I know I say that a lot but I really am. I can't believe I have over 1k reads on this book. Again thank you so much. If you guys have any questions please feel free to comment and please please vote 💛💛