Chapter 14 Part 2

A/N: Hi guys! So it's been awhile, and a while back I hit #1 book in #Naruto category, and I also reached 25k reads, and I also reached 1k likes! I was so happy that you guys like my story, and I'm sorry for such a long wait. However, I will be continuing this chapter with a part 3, but in the mean time, heres a looooong ass chapter for ya! Also thank you guys so much for 702 followers! It really means the world to me! Tell me what ya'll think! 

____________________

The Ravenette and Ginger stood face to face for the final Chunin Match.

But the funniest part of all, was that both of them wanted to beat each other up, but not for the reason everyone in the crowd was thinking.

The reason stood within the crowd itself; Akane.

Sasuke had let his wall down for Akane. He knew what it was like to not be loved by a family, and even better, he knew what it was like to be alone.

However, Gaara also shared similarities within Akane's forte. Loneliness, the desire to prove to the world how strong he was, but he was afraid.

Afraid that the plan is going to fail, and he would lose Akane to the Uchiha.

'In order for me to not lose Akane, I'll kill him twice as hard.' Gaara thought, as his teal eyes bore straight into Sasuke's obsidian ones.

Akane, who was up in the waiting area, stood next to Temari, and ultimately afraid.

She knew what these two were like, after all she had fought alongside both. She was on a team with Sasuke, and She had traveled through the forest of death with Gaara.

Her brain already telling her who would win this match, but her heart hoping both would forfeit.

However, that just isn't an option.

Hayate looked at both contestants, and raised his hand,

"You two know the rules, just like last round, The fight will go on until one of you either forfeits, or is killed. If need be, I have the authority to end the fight if anything were to go wrong, and with that . . Let the fight begin!"

And with those words, Hayate jumped back to his safe space, and sand was already making its way out of Gaara's gourd, forcing Sasuke to jump back to a safe distance.

But as Gaara was about to attack, he flinched, causing Akane to watch on with worry.

Gaara grabbed his face, close to his right eye, yet the sand was still pouring out of the gourd.

"P-please I beg you, don't get so mad at me! . . . Mother." Gaara growled out, still flinching away.

Sasuke stared at the scene before his eyes,

"What the world is he talking about."

Meanwhile, across from him, Gaara is still flinching.

"I know. I know. I made you taste such awful blood, and I'm so sorry. . . but this time, I'm sure, that it will taste so very good."

Up in the stand, next to Akane, Temari and Kankuro were talking amongst themselves.

"His conversations started already. This is dangerous." Kankuro stated.

Temari nodded in agreement, "I know. This is the first time I've seen Gaara get like that before fighting. That's how powerful of an opponent Sasuke is."

Akane decided to cut it, "What does that mean? For Gaara, and Sasuke?"

Kankuro and Temari looked at each other, before turning to look at the girl,