Chapter 10 Part (2/3)

(HI Everyone! Sooo I originally lost this chapter due Apple screw ups..So while I was rewriting it and wanting to get this out to you all asap, I did not go that deep into many of the matches. Also, because the old chapter was soo long, I cut it in half again, and I'm currently writing part 3, other than that, Thanks for Reading! And Enjoy!)

Match 4: Daiyo Ichika vs. Haruno Akane

Akane looked at her opponent. She was on the bigger side, more muscular than anything and had short dark hair.

Analyzing her for weak spots, she noticed this girl was limping, but only lightly as to hide it. As Ichika got to the floor, she looked straight at Akane,

"Are you serious?! How about giving me a real match? 'cause this'll be easy!" She gloated.

Akane smiled at her, meeting her eyes, then her smile dropped, but the smile never left her eyes.

Ichika saw the change in facial expressions, and it was almost disturbing.

'Something's off with this girl. . . 'She thought.

'I want to do that jutsu I discovered in the forest' Akane started mentally planning.

Hayate stepped forwards, "Okay remember, this match ends with defeat, surrender, or death. With that, let the 4th Match begin!"

"C'mon Akane! You can do it! Believe it!" Naruto yelled from his spot on the upper level.

"Yeah that's right! You can do it sis!" Sakura cheered.

Akane stood face-to-face with Ichika. And just as Ichika was about to leap for her, Akane disappeared.

"W-what?! Where'd she go?!" Ichika exclaimed, shocked that her opponent disappeared out of thin air.
________________________________
(Flashback)

"So, you can do some wieerd things with your chakra. . ." Temari said, listening when Akane was describing her many experiences with the wind and leaves.  "You must've not even known you were manipulating your chakra that way, that's actually pretty rare. . . "

Akane and the sand siblings had made a quick rest stop on their way to the tower.

"True, I've never even thought about having a Nature type chakra" Akane blushed, having felt stupid for never noticing.

"I've never heard of anyone having a nature type chak- " Gaara started but was cut off.

"Try focusing your chakra somewhere else on your body!" Kankuro suggested, "Maybe you'll find more cool stuff" he joked.

"Yeah true, let me try."

Akane started trying to focus her chakra to many different parts of her body, but when she received no reaction, she tried to focus her chakra to the skin on her hand, just to see. And sure enough, her hand started to fade until finally it was gone.

Invisible.

"Woah! That's SO COOL!" Kankuro exclaimed.

Akane stared at the place her hand once was.

'W-what!?. . . It looks like I'm missing a hand, but I can still feel it, I just can't see it..."
________________________________
(Present Time)
"W-what?! Where's she go?!" Ichika exclaimed, shocked that her opponent disappeared out of thin air.

Up on the second level, all of the members of Team 7 were staring down at the fight, shocked.
"Where did she go, Kakashi-Sensei?" Nature asked in a normal tone for once.