21- Undeniable Feelings

Okay! This chapter comes with characters that will help shape everything! Try and guess who they are! (Clue: They're classic characters.)

This chappie is kinda cute and long :/ hope ya don't mind.

That messy drawing is mine. But Susie looks cute. I was drawing this for fun 'cause I was bored and yeah.

Actually, the mega fluff is in the very last, just wanted to let ya know if that's what yer after.

••••••••••

"Another check up?" Susie groaned.

Kris nodded.

"We're fine already, why does she need to check up on us again?" Susie narrowed her eyes and huffed as she struggled uncomfortably in the sweater that Toriel had made for her.

Susie couldn't resist her caring eyes, and she begged so dearly for her to put it on. Although it was out of her comfort zone, she just couldn't say no, and begrudgingly put it on with a forced smile.

Kris shrugged his shoulders and chuckled lightly at how she looked. His cheeks turned into a light pink.

"Kris, talk." Susie sent a glare.

Kris put his hands out in surrender, and scratched his nape, "Okay, okay." He chuckled again, and added quickly when Susie's glare worsen, "It's just that-" He stifled a laugh, "You look so cute."

Susie's blush spread at an immense speed- Kris being very oblivious of that, of course.

"Okay, is everyone ready to go?" Toriel said sweetly.

Nodding, Kris stood up as while Susie did so as well. Toriel trurned around, and while she was rummaging in her bag for her keys, Susie whispered to Kris' ear, "Call me cute again, and I'll be sure the next moss you eat is your last one."

Kris gulped and laughed nervously.

Though, Susie couldn't deny the fluttering feeling in her chest. But she ignored that.

~~~~~~~

As they arrived at the hospital, at the room they were assigned to, Kris was suprised to see his teacher, Alphys, and Sans.

Sans was on the phone, and there was noise blaring from it. The voice was loud and proud. Sans maintained his composure as always and did not wince once to the loud voice. The last of what Kris heard in the conversation was the joyous and continous, 'Nyeh.'

"Oh, Alphys! Sans!" Toriel gasped, "Good day. What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I u-um Asriel c-called me and asked i-if I could help with s-something. And t-that I need to bring an e-extra hand." Alphys stuttered, as always.

Toriel nodded and chatted with her fellow teacher. Meanwhile, Sans approached Kris and Susie.

"are you two dating?" Sans asked as he raised his brow,  devoid of flesh and hair.

"No." Susie answered firmly, as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"geez, kid. can't take a joke? c'mon, everyone has a funnybone." Sans snickered.

Toriel giggled and that spread a blue blush to lightly tingle Sans' cheeks. But he shook it off.

Then, Sans turned to Kris. And for a moment, his eyes flared. Kris' eyes widened in horror as he caught Sans' eye aflame.

"kid." He said as he calmed himself, "who's tha-"

"Hello, everyone! S-sorry we're late!" Dr. Auburn suddenly bursts in.