Nia Sioux

Sorry for the wait, but I'm back y'all

Nia being jealous when you and Camryn got partnered up for a lovey duet.

" OK the duet for this week is Camryn and Y/n" said Abby. The girls look at Nia shocked thy all knew about Camryns thing for Y/n and they knew how Nia would feel about this.

Y/n felt Nia's grip tighten on her hand, she looked up at her and she saw the scowl that was plastered on her face.

Y/n turned to Camryn to see the smirk plastered on her face. Soon after Abby dismissed the girls to work on Bryn's solo.

Y/n and the rest of the girls walked out of the room. Camryn came up to you and said

"Hey I see we have a lovely duet, maybe we should go on a date to make it look more real" she kissed her cheek.
Gasps were audible around the room as Nia stormed out to sit in the empty studio. Y/n just glared at Camryn and followed her.

Nia was sitting in the corner of the studio looking pissed.

"Babe, I'm sorry about Cam, but I have eyes for you and only you." She said as she leaned over and kissed Nia's head.

"Ugh, I know, but she's just so aggravating. She only started having interest in you once we started dating." She ranted "I wish that you two didn't have to do this duet."

"I'll talk to Abby about it." Said y/n

Nia jumped and turned to y/n "really you'd do that?"

"Yeah, anything for you"

"Thanks so much babe" she screamed and then gave y/n a passionate kiss.
*********
Y/n walked towards the studio to here Abby yelling at Bryn for having a sickled foot.

Should I do this
No
Will I do this
Yes because you're whipped for Nia
Shut up brain

Oh, the things I do for love