Billie Eilish

(Maggie and Patrick aren't Billies parents, because in this, her parents are mean and Maggie and Patrick are some of my favorite people)

When you and your girlfriend Billie we're finally able to escape you guys parents.

You laughed as Billie threw some money in the air and danced around in it. You guys had just stolen money from both of your parents and ran away to go live with Billie's brother Finneas.

You and Billie had met at the park down in the poor portion of your neighborhood that was predominantly rich.
You guys had bonded over the fact that you had horrible parents. Your parents were homophobic and wanted to arrange your marriage, and Billie's only cared about money, and their image.
You two continued to meet at the park, so your parents wouldn't catch you together.
The poor community usually hated the people of the neighborhood because they were assholes. They loved you and Billie because both of you would sneak and give money to the people that had less, and they were very thankful and loved you two like family. You and Billie were allowed to be free and love each other in public in this place. It was like you guys' safe haven.

One day when you and Billie were holding hands on the way to the poorer portion of your town, Billie's parents saw you two, and called your parents. Her parents and your parents, began to hate each other due to them believing that either you turned Billie gay, or Billie turned you gay.
They forbade you to see each other. Your parents were furious and they sent you to a conversion camp, and Billie's parents made her go to a strict religious school. (Think westboro Baptist church, but a little less crazy)
When you got back you both were able to convince your parents how straight you were. You even agreed to marry the rich boy that your parents wanted you to, and Billie got a 'boyfriend' who was actually gay as well.
After weeks of convincing your parents that you guys were "perfect, straight, role models."
You, Billie, and Rhys(her 'boyfriend') had made a plan.
Rhys has a boyfriend that lived in another state, which happened to be also where Billie's brother lived(Finn is not homophobic and hated his parents, but he doesn't know that Billie is his sister. The only reason Billie knows of his existence is because she is nosey and snooped through her parents room) they decided that they were going to steal a good portion their parents money, give some to the poor community, and then escape to go live where they could be free.
So on the night you chose, you guys had dressed in yellow outfits(the poor community had a dress code so you guys got some of their clothes so you couldn't be spotted) and put your money in a red wagon and started to head out. You three began celebrating as soon as you crossed the border into another state(your parents thought you'd never go in because 'poor people there are dangerous' so they wouldn't look for y'all there) you guys picked up your money and threw it in the air and began to dance and sing, you were finally free. You hugged Rhys, and you pulled Billie into an amazing kiss, but the moment was outlived when you heard sirens approaching.