Taylor Swift

Taylor Allison Swift or better known as Catastrophe is one of the most famous gang leaders there is, you do not want to get on her bad side

Taylor Allison Swift or better known as Catastrophe is one of the most famous gang leaders there is, you do not want to get on her bad side. She will not hesitate to kill anyone that gets in her way. She is a very strict person, except when it comes to Y/n, Y/n is her pride and joy and Catastrophe will protect her at all costs. If you do anything to hurt her baby, you will be dead.

"I don't care about the deal, tell him to hand the money over or I'll kill him!" She then slams the phone down, then there is a knock on the door.

"What the fuck do you want?!" She screamed. Y/n then timidly walks into the room and looks at Catastrophe with fear in her eyes.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry baby I didn't know it was you, come here." She cooed at her girlfriend.

"It's okay Tay, I just wanted to say I loved you and bring you this." Y/n shyly says as she slowly hands Taylor a freshly baked cookie.

"Aw thank you baby. I love you too." Taylor says as she leans in to kiss her girlfriend.

She doesn't know why, but Y/n always has this affect on her.