Halsey

(For fyrecatz )

Ashley's reaction when she saw the rival gang take you

You were a normal person with a normal life until one night when everything changed.
You were walking home from class like you always did, but this time you were followed by a man.

"Hey babe, my name's Bryce" He said cockily with a disgusting smirk on his face

"Hi Bryce! I'm gay, so buh-bye." I waved him off

"Well it's just because you haven't had the right dick yet, I can help"

"Um, no thanks" I was very uncomfortable. As I tried to walk away I felt his strong grip on my arm.

"I'm not letting you get away that easy." He whispered. I closed my eyes and prepared for the worst, but then I heard a gunshot, I then feel Bryce's grip loosen on my wrist. I open my eyes to see that Bryce had been shot in the leg, I look around and lock eyes with a beautiful woman with striking blue hair.

"Hi I'm Ashley" she greeted

"Y/n, thanks for the save by the way" I blushed

"No problem" she said and then winked at me. She walked over to Bryce and kicked his stomach, he groaned and she laughed at his pain.

"You May think this is funny now, Ashley, but I'll be back to get my girl." He said in pain.

"Come on, let's get you away from this loser." Ashley said as she motioned for me to come closer.
We ended up getting cupcakes, and then she walked me home.

That was the beginning of your guys' relationship. You soon found out that she was a gang leader, and that Bryce was the leader of the rival gang. You two started dating after 3 months of knowing each other.
After about 6 months of dating you moved into the gang house. You weren't part of any crime since Ashley wouldn't let you, but you were still well liked by the rest of the members.
2 years into the relationship was the day that Ashley's world shattered. Bryce kept his word, he came back for you accompanied by an army. Ashley and her friends were outnumbered, so they had no chance in saving you.

As Ashley sadly watched you from her car, she made a vow to get you back, and to kill Bryce. Once and for all.