Phoebe Thunderman

(I couldn't find a gif I liked, so it's just a picture/ you aren't g!p and neither is Phoebe but it's still both you guys baby because it's a fanfic and I can do what I want)

You were in a rush to come home, your girlfriend Phoebe was in labor. You guys were still teenagers, so you were at school taking a test. You had forgotten how short super hero pregnancies are.

I park my car in the driveway and rush inside, as soon as I open the door I see Barb and Hank huddled around Phoebe. I clear my throat to get their attention.
Barb turns around and looks at me with happy tears in her eyes.

"She's beautiful, y/n" she says as she comes over to hug me. My jaw dropped at the news.

"Wait, she?" I asked confused.

"Yes, it's a girl . Now come over here and meet your daughter." Phoebe said. I walked over to see Phoebe on the couch holding the baby. As soon as I see her I break down crying at how beautiful she is.

"You wanna hold her?" Phoebe asks with tears in her eyes.

"Yeah" I mumbled. As she hands me our daughter I look at our baby girl and notice her features. She looks just like Phoebe, but she has my nose. I sit down next to Phoebe and give her a kiss.

"Good job baby" I whispered and then she leans her head on my shoulder as we watched the baby sleep.

"I hate to interrupt, but does she have a name?" Hank asked. Phoebe nudged me on the shoulder as a cue to tell them.

" Her name is Harlow Chloë Thunderman."

"Welcome to the world baby Harlow, I hope you have fun with this crazy family." Barb whispers.

We all just sit around soaking in the moments with the new baby.