| Chapter One - The beginning |

Two Years Prior

The club is loud with Juice WRLD's angsty rapping filling the ears of every occupant. Your legs are crossed over each other as you sit on the edge of the stool, awfully close to two girls who barely look 18 years old. The bartender yells something unintelligible to you over the music, handing you the drink you've been patiently waiting the past 5 minutes for. You fake a small smile in his direction before standing, walking toward a beautiful blond man who has been eyeing you up since you walked in. Before you take more than two steps, though, you feel a hard crash against your side.

"Wow, watch it," you threaten the man beside you who is stumbling. You notice the dark hair covering his eyes as he knocks into you once more, spilling your drink on the floor beside the bar. "Oh okay, cool. I'll just fucking drink off the floor then, bud."

Noticing you roll your eyes at the man, another guy approaches the two of you: the beautiful blond with piercing, contrasting black eyes. He grabs tightly onto the arm of who seems to be his drunk friend, mumbling things to him with a laugh.

"Sorry about him," the blond says with a smirk, showing off his gummy smile. His eyes look over your short dress. "He can never handle his alcohol real well."

His drunk friend is much taller, but the stumbling around has him looking almost crouched over. He is swaying in the blond's arms, tucked underneath one to hold him as still as possible. You catch a glimpse of the features of the drunk man, drinking in how absolutely flawless his creamy skin looks.

You outwardly gasp and wince as you realize just who these two men were. Your face almost pales over as you place your hands in front of your eyes and begin to turn on your heel.

"Y/N, it's cool." Yoongi laughs at your actions. "You can hang around with us if you'd like. We were all just talking about inviting you over before this drunk idiot ran over." He nods toward the back of the club, where a booth filled with the rest of the BTS members sit with giggly looks on their faces.

"If you're sure," you say quietly, eyes drifting over to the drunk Taehyung while Yoongi walks you over to the group.

You knew he was stunning the minute you laid eyes on him. The pictures on the internet didn't even do him justice. When you had first agreed to help BTS with producing and song-writing for two songs they were incredibly frustrated over, you already knew what they all looked like. V was quick to introduce himself when he saw you in person; his eyes roamed over your figure with a smile so big that it made your heart quiver.

"He was too excited, huh?" Namjoon laughs at Taehyung underneath Yoongi's hold when you approach the booth. "Imagine getting drunk and blowing your chance to talk to her," he mumbles under his breath to Jimin, who was sat beside him.

You blush slightly, trying to ignore what you just happened to hear during a song change. The group managed to leave three empty spaces for you, Yoongi, and Taehyung to fill. Yoongi sits and scoots all the way over toward Namjoon before Taehyung lets out a deep sigh and gets in next, leaving you at the end to sit right beside him. He mumbles something to Yoongi, tossing the hair out of his eyes and handing you a drink from the middle of the table.

"I'm really sorry," he says with a groan, tilting his head back. "I didn't want this to be your first impression of me outside of the studio."

You grin widely before biting your lower lip to suppress it, taking the drink from his hand. "I didn't think I would get the chance to see you at all outside of working."