I feed Eve and she falls asleep in her carrier, I close the door to it and I take her and my bag down stairs.

"Morning Ray." Kiri, Denki, Sero and Mineta say to me tiredly as they brush their teeth.

"Morning, uhm, Momo will cook this morning, and uh, Kiri, message me if anything happens to my kitchen or my room. Also, Grape head, stay out of my room." I say and the boys nod.

I head to the door and I kiss Katsuki on the cheek, before heading outside.

"Good luck on your exam today." I say to Shoto and Katsuki who nod. "Momo should be the one cooking dinner tonight, so relax once you get back, but also, go to Recovery Angel if you come home with injuries." I say and the boys nod, Katsuki smirks in amusement.

"Don't worry, the dorms won't blow up and we'll be fine. We can be nice to each other for a weekend." Katsuki says to me with a smirk.

I raise an eyebrow at him. "I don't believe those words for a second. So I told Kiri to message me if anything happens." I say and Katsuki just smirks. "I'm gonna be late if I don't leave now, bye." I say to the boys as I jog backwards.

I turn around and I jog to the train station and I ride the train for about twenty minutes before I get off at my stop.

I pull my headphones up and I turn my music on.

I head to the Mizukage Agency Mansion and I see Peter sitting outside, looking worried.

I pull my headphones down as I walk over.

"You need to sort out the mess in the living room, I'll sneak your cat and your stuff upstairs to your room." Peter says to me, very worried.

I look at him confused, but I head into the living room, still with my stuff.

I see Kazekage with a girl my age, arguing with Tony.

I set my stuff down and I dump water on their heads with my quirk.

They jump, spooked. "Would you shut the hell up? Its early in the morning and I haven't had coffee yet, or gone on my normal run, for that matter." I say to them.

"Ray!" May says relieved as she hides behind the couch.

I wave to her and Ginny who is on the balcony.

"RAY! CATCH ME!" Adrian cheers as he jumps from the balcony next to Ginny.

I catch him with my quirk, quickly and hr slides into my arms. "I thought I told you to stop doing that. Its dangerous." I say to Adrian and he grins as he hugs me. "Yeah, your adorable, but you and Ginny should totally take Eve to my room and stay in there until I've successfully made everybody in this room, get over their problems." I say to Adrian.

"You brought Eve?" Adrian asks me with a grin.

"Well Katsuki wasn't gonna be at the dorms today and neither is Shoto, or Izu, and I don't trust anybody else in my dorm house and the teachers are busy." I say and Adrian grins and I put him down.

"You are going to be the best babysitter for me one of these days." Tony says to me as he ruffled my hair.

"Hey! Not the hair, its already not cooperating." I say to Tony and he chuckles.

Adrian takes Eve upstairs carefully and once I hear the door to my room click shut, I scowl at Tony and Kazekage.

"Excuse me, but your children were present, there was no reason you should be fighting in front of them." I say Tony and he chuckles nervously.

"Who are you?" The girl my age asks me, confused.

I glance at her and I chill my attitude. I hold my hand out to her. "My name is Ray Kage Midoriya. I go to U.A. and I'm in class 1-A, hero studies." I say to her with a smile.