🌒 二十七

AUTHOR

AUTHOR

Flashback

"Eomma!" Small Joonki ran through the piling snow toward the older woman, hugging her tight. The winter wind whistles softly against his skin.

"I miss you!" It's been a month since his parents left the clan for the hunt along with some alphas and betas they could trust, the group had returned with so many foods. They didn't need to worry for the rest of the winter.

Joonki shivered in cold, he had run outside the hut without his coat. Every air he breathed out turned into smoke. His mom shook her head lightly, pinching his reddening button nose.

"Be careful or you might catch a cold, Joonki-Ah." His father's deep voice rang into his ears, the boy turned his head almost immediately.

"Appa!" Joonki jumped and wrapped his arms around the bigger male's waist before looking up at him. He grinned widely as his wolf ears perked up.

"You want Appa to ruffle your head?" Joonki nodded his head vigorously. So his father ran his fingers through his son's black locks, messing with it. His wolf ears twitched in excitement. Joonki loved it when people patting his head, even more ruffling his hair.

"We brought you great news too, Joonki-Ah." His mom also ruffled his hair while crouching in front of him.

"What is it? What is it?" Joonki bounced on his feet excitedly.

"You'll be having a little brother soon."  

Another year passed and another winter came by when the Min family welcomed a newborn baby.

"He's so pretty! He's as white as the snow outside, eomma!" Joonki gently poked his tiny finger over the newborn baby's soft cheek.

"What will we name him?" The small boy asked.

"Yoonki. Min Yoonki." Joonki eyes twinkled upon hearing the name.

"Alright, Yoonki-Ah! From now on, hyung will protect you at all costs. Hehe. Hyungie. This baby is going to call me hyung. Cool isn't, eomma?" The woman just nodded weakly as a warm smile spread across her tired face.

 Cool isn't, eomma?" The woman just nodded weakly as a warm smile spread across her tired face