I Miss You - Clean Bandit ft Julia Michaels

Karlie's POV:

So I got married, I hid it from the world because I didn't want any 'Kaylor' comments or hate because I married Joshua. I really care a lot about him and I love him I do but he doesn't deserve to get dragged down with hate because of my past.

Me and Taylor weren't official to the world but she was my first true love and I will never forget that.

"Karls,you okay?" ,she used to call me 'Karls', I miss that, I miss her but I'm married now,there's no time for looking back.

" Yeah,why do you ask?" I asked sweetly and gave him a fake smile. I have given a lot of fake smiles to him in my life and it's up to the point where he can't distinguish my real smile from my fake.

"I'm just asking ,you seem distracted that's all" he gave me a small smile as I shook my head and gave him a small chuckle.

The way he looked at me ,with such love and care,never cease to amaze me. The fact that one human being can love another so strongly and care so deeply for someone that they look past the trouble and pain they have. I guess I'm selfish at times,towards him and towards myself because I don't allow myself to be happy.

What the hell am I thinking, I am happy with him! I don't know who I was trying to convince because I guess deep down I knew I never loved him as more than a friend but here we were,walking away from the altar,as Mr and Mrs. and my head kept going back to Taylor.

We got into our car and was headed to the airport to fly to Hawaii for 3weeks. That was our gift from my parents, a honeymoon trip to Hawaii.

When we finally boarded the plane,it didn't take much for Josh to fall asleep and when he fell asleep,my mind began to ramble.

It was flooded with Taylor,our dates,the first time I saw her and how I felt when she shook my hand only to give me a hug.

**Flashback**
I saw her walking into the room and my gaze was met with electric blue eyes and I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

"I'm Taylor,nice to meet you" she shook my hand casually and it felt like an eternity had passed before I answered her.

"I'm K-Karlie" I stammered like a fool, I never stammer with anyone even when I'm extremely nervous but this girl is going to be the death of me and I knew it.

"Now that we're introduced,I guess I can hug you and it wouldn't be so weird" and she wrapped her arms around me,her touch on my half exposed back,made goosebumps rise from my skin and I fell for her,hook,line and sinker.

**Flashback over**
"Karls,we landed..." Josh was awake and I gave a small laugh at my own little secret and he just squeezed my hand and got our bags.

Soon enough the whole travel was over and we were unpacking and getting ready for a nice,calm evening in our private pool.

He kissed me but it felt so wrong,like I was betraying ever single memory of me and Taylor and as he started to lift me out of the pool, I stopped him and told him I was tired. I didn't realize that this would go one for most of our honeymoon.