Jealousy Overrules [ Jake ]

Start from the beginning

"Ja-Jake, I'm going to cum" you regretfully let out as he instantly removes his hand from your core, leaving a cold whirl of unfinished business behind. "What the fuck are you doing?" you snap in frustration.

He coyly smirks as he licks your juices from his fingers and nods in delighted approval. "Maybe if you had listened tonight, I too would have listened, and let you cum" he raises an eyebrow in amusement.

You angrily fix your skirt before leaning over the console and placing your hand on his thigh. "Y/N. Don't. I am driving here" he says through gritted teeth. Naturally, you disobey his orders and lean over further.

"Did you really think you were going to get away with that little stunt, Jacob?" you smirk as you whisper into his ear, your hot breath sending shivers down his spine and a quiver parting from his lips. You take his earlobe between your teeth causing him to release a shaky moan while your free hand palms his hardening cock through his jeans.

"You are so fucking lucky we're home" he stops the car abruptly, roughly parking on the side of the curb as he all of a sudden turns to you and growls "get inside right now".

You two practically sprint to the front door as you fumble to find the correct key. Jakes hands holding each side of your waist, his hardened area pressing behind you as he taps on your hips in impatience. Unlocking the deadbolt, you're not even inside properly before his lips attack your neck, and his hands slide up your blouse. He slams the door shut, pushing you up against it as your lips collide with one another, unable to get enough of each other's touch. One of his hands holding the side of your face as his tongue slips into your mouth, tongues battling for dominance; the other pulling open your blouse, causing the little buttons to break off and ricochet across the tiled floor. "So sexy, babygirl" he licks down your neck before returning to your lips.

He begins walking backward, pulling you with him as your lips never break contact. Stumbling into the kitchen, he pulls you towards the countertop; the closest flat and elevated surface. He pushes you back slightly before swiftly pulling his shirt up and over his head, his body glistens in the dull light. He hovers over you, as he unzips the side of your skirt, pulling it down your legs, bending on his knees in front of you. His hands placed behind your legs, his fingers gliding up behind your quivering legs, his lips planting soft kisses up on the front of your legs. His face wavers in front of your clothed pussy, his breath creating tensioned heat. Looking up innocently, his deep brown eyes stare into yours as he tears down your panties; throwing them behind him.

"This sweet pussy, babygirl..." he pauses before swirling his long tongue around your aching clit. "...this pussy is all mine, isn't it?" his hands placed behind your thighs as he licks a strip up your wet pussy.

Unable to mutter any words as he eats you out gracefully, you moan and harshly nod your head in response. You feel his smirk as he returns to his feet, his lips wet from your pussy.

"That's correct, sweetheart" his finger lifts your chin to meet his eyes, planting a kiss on your lips and allowing you to taste your sweetness. His hands return to the back of your thighs, effortlessly picking you up onto the countertop. He glances down to undo his belt buckle enough to pull down his denim jeans; his bulging boxers at their capacity. You reach down and grab the band of his briefs, pulling them as far as you could. His large throbbing cock springs up, Jake gasping in response to the cold air hitting it. You rub the precum leaking from his tip, rubbing it around his red tip, causing him to release throaty groans. Spitting into your hand, you look him in his lustful eyes before pumping him in your small hands as he flings his head back in pleasure.

"Y/N FUCK- BABYGIRL" he moans in reply to your touch. "I need to fuck you right now" he breathes out as he pushes you down on the surface, sending chills as the cold countertop surface touches your back. He bends your knees, pulling you closer towards him. The tip of his cock teasing your slit, sliding it up your pussy.

"Please, Jake I need you now" you whimper as he nods and kisses the side of your knee before slowly pushing his length inside of you. "Holy fuck, Jak-" you scream in response to his vigorous thrusts, gripping your hips for stability.

"Such a tight pussy, baby" He groans as your rapid breaths and moans syncronise as one. His thrusts pick up speed, with his thick length filling every inch of you, burying himself deeper inside of you with each pump.

The burning pit in the bottom of your stomach grows directly, feeling yourself tighten around his cock as his thrusts grow sloppier, signifying both of your positioning nearing climax.

"Jake, i'm gonna fucking cum" your back arches as you hold in your orgasm, waiting for his approval.

"Cum for me babygirl, show daddy how good you can cum on my cock" he moans as you release on his dick, your eyes blackening out your vision and your head growing dizzier by the second. "That's my goodgirl, taking daddy so well... FUCK, Y/N" he yells as his cock twitches inside of you, pumping few more times and then cumming in your tight pussy, his hot fluids filling you up. You sit up slightly, propping yourself on your elbows as you watch him bite down on his bottom lip and slowly pull himself out of your, wiping away the beads of sweat dripping down his face. He reaches over and sits you upright, placing one hand around the back of your neck, the other gripping on the bench for stability.

"This is what happens when you make my jealous babe" he smirks with his forehead pressed against yours.

"I guess I'll have to do it more often then" you laugh causing him to pull a beautiful grin and shake his head in response.

"My naughty rebel" he murmurs as he kisses your cheek.