57 like father like daughter

Start from the beginning

Let's go home ......manik said lifting both of them in his arms .....After kissing both of them ....

He placed both of them on the passenger seat .....diya ani cavya abeer sat on the passenger seat .....

Papa ....Where are we going .....naman asked .....

Home .....We need to show this trophy to your mumma  and celebrate victory .....manik said ......

Yes ....naman said ....Excitedly ......

But right now bad idea papa ....Look at us ...All are injured ...mumma dategi....manvi said being scared of mumma malhotra angry ......All the others nodded .....

Manik stopped the car at ice cream parlour ......And made all the kids sit and ordered ice cream .....

Princess ...... Listen to me .....manik said ......After they all started  eating ice cream .....

You know y your all mumma scold you ......manik asked all the kids ....

Bcoz my mom gets irritated with dad's drama .....cavya said ....They all laugh listening to her .....

Bcoz we do wrong ....Ani said .....Being the innocent of all .....

To correct us ...diya said ....Being the nature one.....

My mumma can't scold dad ....That's y me..abeer said ...Being the naughty one ..

Our mom is hitler ....manvi said ....

Naman didn't say anything ....Bcoz he is mumma boy ......

Ok baba ....You all said something.... Now listen to me ...manik said ....

Bcoz your mummas love you the most .....They love you all unconditionally ......They give birth to you .....Keeping their life at risk .... They scold you bcoz they don't want you to do something wrong. ...They shout at you ....Bcoz atleast by being scared of them you won't do any thing wrong ..... They love you more than they love your dad's or their parents..
Bcoz you people are precious to us ..... All your mom's are more naughty in childhood ....Specially mukti .....But today whenever abeer does mischief if some one complains ....She might shout at you ....But she definitely is not allowing the person to point at you ....Coming to navya she just shouts bcoz cabir never says something serious ... And nivi di ....Most important of all never scolded anyone she is all of your saviour right ....All the kids nods in yes ..... Finally hitler malhotra ....Your mumma....The most strongest lady i have ever met ..... She faced many problems from childhood ....There is no one to say her whats good what's bad. ..But I'm proud of her for what she is today....
She might sound rude by punishing but she never wants you to adapt a bad way ...That's y ....She hates fights..... Bcoz they lead to destruction....And you both being our kids have my genes of short temper ...
.She is scared of your safety that's y she punishes you ....She loves you both more than anything ...So don't hide things from her ....There is always a way she gets the whole information regarding the whole family ....She looks cute and innocent but ....The most sharp minded lady ... So go talk your heart out to her ...She is a very good listener ....Never ever run away from her ...... Bcoz she never express love in verbals ....But her action proves it .....Ok....Manik said .....

Ok papa ....Let's go home .....manvi said .....

Manik than took all the children home ......They all ran inside to their mumma .......Nandu hugged manvi naman.......

But she panicked looking at the wounds on knees and hands and manvi head ....

Kaka ....First aid box ....She shouted loudly ......