8 beautiful voice .....

Ek deewana ......awaaz ki ....

Manik pov.....

Yes .....Your mamma is indirectly liked by all ......I said ....

But how papa ......diya asked .....

Bcoz i selected her for my son .......It's mom saying while coming to us along with dad .........

Then I clearly remember our first day after I stopped ragging ......

Flash back .....

I along with fab 4 arya and jiju reached home to see Mama nivi di sitting in hall .......

But we all halted as we heard mom smiling and nivi di asking her the reason ......

Mom what's wrong your smiling to yourself .......nivi di asked ....

You know I'm happy and sad ......Mom said ....

We all stood confused at the door ....Looking at each other .....We are about to move forward but jiju stopped us .....

Mama y sad ......nivi di asked ......

Bcoz i met a girl today .......Mama said ....

Girl ....Is she rude .....Did she behave wrong with you .....These college girls na ......Di is about to continue .....

Nivi relax ....Who has the dare to behave wrong with me ...After clearly knowing i have a monster son in the same college .....Who could kill them for misbehaving with me......So relax ....It's nothing like that .....I'm sad bcoz i really loved that girl and her behaviour .........Mom Said....I smile happily in listening to mama but frowned at last .....

Really mom y sad if you like her ....What's the problem mom....Nivi di asked .....

Bcoz i met her thrice in these two days ....She is so unique .....Bcoz she managed to impress mohini malhotra without even any hard work ......Mom said excitedly ......

When did you meet her ......Yesterday we are in ngo.....Only today you went out ..... Nivi di asked

Nivi.....I have seen her first time in temple. ......She is distributing food to poor kids ......By sitting beside them.....I do help people but her way of doing it is different.....She didn't even feel ashamed to sit in dirt .....And secondly i met her the same day in LIFE .....She came to join as volunteer .....I asked her to simply donate money ....I will take care......But her answer proved me wrong .....bcoz she said ....Money makes many things but not happiness ......So she wants to spread happiness ......And you know i have seen her spreading those happiness in unique way .....Mom just smiled remembering something .. ..

How mom??? ......Nivi di asked.

Today in college i met the same girl again bcoz she is the topper of scholarship exam conducted by space .....But she rejected me ......mom said disappointed .....

How dare she reject you mom....???nivi di said angrily ......

But you know I'm so happy that I got rejected by her ......Mom said smiling brightly ......

What ???...nivi di asked surprisingly ....Bcoz mom is seriously happy for getting rejected by a girl ....

Bcoz mom is seriously happy for getting rejected by a girl