57 like father like daughter

Ek deewana....awaaz ki ....

Manik in mind ...All three are eating this not so tasty food with a smile ....I should not trouble them..... i have do everything for their happiness .....If it makes them happy i can eat this tasteless food life time .....

Than everyone sat in the hall ....

Now I think everyone go to your homes ....Bcoz everything will be fine .....Nandu said .....

But celebrations ......misthi asked. ....

We will celebrate but I think now everyone has to get back to works .... I promise I'm not gonna leave you all ...I don't want anyone to  leave your works. .....Nandu said ....

Than get ready to spend more time with us ....Bcoz we are coming back to india .....Vikram said. ...

What ~~?~ navya asked in happiness ...

We missed you a lot ....Enjoy your week with family every weekend we all should spend together .....neha asked ....

Sure maa ....Nandu said ......

Than after that leaving only malhotra family with others in happy house ...
Everyone left to their houses ....With a promise to return back to india completely .....

After few days ........

We can see a school stadium  ...Looks like some game is going on .....The crowd is going crazy with every passing second ......

Everything is in full suspense ....All are seriously looking at the goal keeper .....

Goal keeper ????.....

Yes it's a foot ball match ......

The whole stadium is just watching the person who is going to goal.... It's a girl .....

She is sweating badly ....Had a bandage on head ......But still it's looking  red ....But the girl is just looking at the ball and goal post ....

She closed her eyes ...

There is only last 3 minutes to post the goal ....If not it would be a tie match...
She heard the announcement ......

Come on manu ...... She heard only one voice which a brought a smile on her face.... Bcoz it's her papa manik malhotra standing in  the crowd cheering even when everyone are tensed......And with determination she is ready to goal.......

She just kicked the ball ....It's in the air ....The whole crowd got up.from their seats in anticipation ......

Finally it's a goal ......

Manvi...manvi....Whole crowd cheered in happiness ........

Congratulations ....To space school after a long time they achieve the winners of the football match .....Said the commentator  in mike  .....

Now we request the captain naman malhotra to receive the trophy on behalf of the team .... she said again....

Naman got hold of his sisters hand and moved to the dais .....

They both together received the trophy.........And got down the stage to see their papa talking to cavya abeer ani diya who are also a part of the football team .........

Papa ..... Shouting these both ran to manik ...He bend on his knees and hugged both of them ....

We won it papa ......manvi said giving him the trophy ......