31 hurting past

Ek deewana .....awaaz ki.....

Manik is just smoking out of nandu house ....Bcoz if she see his habit of smoke she will kill him.....but someone puts a hand on him.....He turns back to see it is ravi .........

I need to talk to all of you.....Can you plzz come to bhalla house terrace ....I'm waiting ........Ravi said this and disappeared ........

Manik just thought what is wrong with him but reached bhalla house terrace along with his family leaving kids in nandu house ........But they saw ravi a lady with him........Rey tani......Adi aliya......ruhi...Along with ishitha sitting there .........

They all sat on the couches .....

Mujhe tum logon se kuch bolna hae

Mujhe tum logon se kuch bolna hae ....That's y i called you all .....ishitha said....

Kya hua mami ......nivi asked .....

U all told nandu is manik wife ....So I agreed to send you all to live with her.......But y is she away from u guys.... Then she is acting like she doesn't know you guys....ishitha asked ......

I don't know mami i tried to confront her ......she didn't listen to me .....manik said .....

Sorry to say but I heard you people talking in library ....Bcoz i came to talk to nandu regarding some school leave of my son .....Than i said ishitha aunty ....She said she knows you are her husband .....But doesn't know the reason of your seperation......Ravi said .....

There is no reason bcoz we are not seperate but we thought she is dead ........manik said.....

Dead ????ishitha said .....

Yes ishu......nandu is pregnant and in labor pain .....We took her to hospital ......There she delivered naman but the labor ward got on fire and in that fire accident we thought we lost her .........mohini said .....

But she is alive .........Tani said .....

How did she know you all....cabir asked ......

Actually u can see except me and raman all have small kids ......Bcoz simmy had a late marriage. ....But mihika lost her baby twice due to some complications .......Once she lost her baby in Mumbai ......She is coming back to airport in car .......But suddenly they have seen a car hitting a lady ...Then romi mihika got down to see what happened ....they found nandu in pool of blood with a small baby girl .......Who is just born ......That too she is in hospital frock .....So they immediately took her to another hospital thinking that they might be some problem so she ran away from hospital with her baby ........ishitha said.......

Accident .....usko kuch hua kya .....Plzz bolo mami....manik immediately sat near ishitha feet and holding her hands asking with tears..........

Yeah.....Vo actually she is in coma for nearly a year bcoz of head injury and loads of blood loss .......ishitha said and the whole family has tears and all girls are hugging  there partners and  are crying for her .......