21 angry bird

Ek deewana... awaaz ki ....

Cabir pov.....

Our bus got stopped.....Don't know why I have a strong feeling this trip is special than all our trips before .........More hurdles to reach destination.....But it is said the more you struggle to get something .....It's out come is always the best.......

Everyone are having lunch .......I noticed manik is missing ......It's very hard to find him with us....I hope god does miracle to get happiness of this family ..........

I heard ani asked nivi bhabi ......Mama did mami meet mamu after the music competition......

Yes baby .....She got married to your mamu without even knowing she will be married ...... ......anu bhai said.......

What ????All kids shouted.....

Bhai stop scaring them....I said ....

I will tell you bachon........namu u know your papa is scared of your mama .....He can scare the whole world but scared of your mama.....Your mama papa both are stubborn.....So stubborn ....But nandu always win against manik.......I heard navya saying .......

Flash back ......

We all came home after competition.......Took good rest ....

Next day mohini mom invited everyone to have lunch in happy house ......

Nandu navya abhi misthi arya came together ..........

Nandu started to help aunty .......
Unfortunately nandu forgot her phone in the hall..........

Then we all had lunch.....Nandu is just playing with food .........as soon as we completed eating ......

Bird....manik said.....

Nandu started coughing badly......
Navya rubbed her back .......And gave her water .....

Im fine.....Nandu said.....

But she found manik hugging soha.....

Vo actually ....I have work i need to go.....Nandu said and started to move out.....

Bird ..... manik called again looking at her back....Making her stop on her tracks .....

When she is about to go .......He saw nandu phone on couch......

Nandu ....This time she turned back....He saw her red eyes.....But she is about to take the phone but it started ringing .........Nandu started to shiver seeing the caller id.........

Manik just lifted the phone making it out of nandu reach .....Advantages of being tall.........

Manik give my phone back .....Don't lift the call.......But suddenly call got cut ....We all moved to the door to see nandu jumping for mobile ........manik keeping it on height .....

Tell me who it is ....I will give back ...Manik said .......

Thats none of your concern ...Give it to me it's mine ..... She started jumping to take her mobile back ........

 She started jumping to take her mobile back