19HCN

Liam

I woke up to find that I was alone in bed. I looked around my room and found that all signs of Logan was gone and I instantly for pissed. She snuck out again. I thought we'd agreed to not do this, not to ignore, or hide, from each other.

"Fuck!" i snapped and climbed out of bed.

I slipped on my briefs and walked out of his room and into the livingroom. I looked around and sure enough she wasn't anywhere to be found. So, with a loud, annoyed, sigh I made my way into the kitchen, grabbed a cup from cupboard, and the carton of orange juice and poured myself some.

After I took a big swallow, I slammed the cup down at the same time my apartment door opened. I walked out of the kitchen just in time to see Logan walk close the door and turn around with two cups of caramel frappes and a bag.

"I hope you're hungry." She said.

When she looked up at me, she tilted her head and a look of confusion flashed across her features.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

I crossed the room towards her and kissed her deeply before pulling away and resting my forehead against hers. "I thought you'd left me, again."

She chuckled.

"I intend to keep my promises when I make them, Liam."

I smiled and took her hands in mine. "Have dinner with me tonight."

She tilted her head. "Dinner? As in go out to eat?"

I nodded.

"Yes."

"Why?" She asked.

"Does there have to be a reason behind it? Can't I just want to take you out for a bite to eat?"

She just stared at me. Her expression was blank. I couldn't tell you what she was thinking or along the lines of what she could be thinking.

"Please, say something." I asked.

"Alright. Dinner sounds...great."

I smiled big.

"Great. I'll pick you up at seven. Is that alright?"

She nodded. "That's perfect."

Dinner

I couldn't stop looking at her. The moment she walked out the door my eyes have been glued to her. Well, except while I was driving and even then I stole glances of her. She was just so fucking beautiful. Sexy.

And thick.

Don't let me forget thick.

God damnit this woman was perfect! I've never wanted a woman so fucking bad in my life. Sexually, mentally and or emotionally. It's always been just about sex for me, but with Logan it's more than that. I wanted to know her in every way possible for as long as I could.

"What? Why are you staring at me like that?" Logan asked.

"You're so damn beautiful. No man in their right mind would be able to be near you and not stare at you as I am."

Her cheeks flushed red. "Are you saying that just because you want to fuck me?"

I shook my head.

"No. I said it because I like you, a lot." I said with a smile. "I have a sickness for the thickness."

She laughed at that. Like really laughed. I'd never heard her or seen her laugh so freely before. It made her look even more beautiful than she already was.

"Oh my - please don't ever say that again."

I smiled and leaned over and kissed her lips. "You know you liked it."

She shook her head. "Sure I did."

"So, the fact that I love how thick you are does nothing for you?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"The fact that I want your thick thighs wrapped around me back as I eat your pussy out until you come all over my tongue? Or how I want you face down, ass up as I dick you down nice and slow?" I asked and looked over at her once I made it to a red light. "None of that does anything for you?"

I watched her swallow and her press her legs together tightly. "I uh, that's uh, damn."

I reached over and placed my hand on her thigh and moved it up her dress. "You want me right now, don't you?"

She nodded.

"Say yes, baby, I want you." I said as I pressed my middle finger against her wet panties, her center.

"Y - yes baby, I - I want you." She moaned.

I smiled.

"That's a good girl. I want you to come for me." Once the light turned green I took off down the road.

Pushing her panties to the side, I started to rub her clit. She was already so fucking wet and it made my dick get hard. I wanted to be buried inside her right now, but I wanted to make her come first. So, once I was sure she was getting closer to her peak, I slowly pushed my middle finger deep inside her. She moaned and moved her ass to the edge of the seat.

"Oh fuck, baby, please."

"You want me to make you come?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Let me hear you say it, baby."

"Please! Make me come, baby!" She moaned loudly.

With a smile, I added another finger and started pumping my fingers in and out of her wet pussy until I felt backbench up around them. I watched her back arch off the seat, her mouth fall open and her legs spread wider.

"Oh fuck! Liam!" She moaned.

"Come for me baby. Let me taste you."

And she did come. Hard. She grabbed my hand and started moving it faster until she came all over again and was breathing heavily.

"Mmmm. Did that feel as good as it looked, baby?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yes."

"Look at me baby." I said as I pulled up to the restaraunt.

When she finally looked at me, I stuck the two fingers that were just deep in her pussy, into my mouth, sucking and licking at her juices.

Her eyes widened.

"Mmmmm. You taste so good."

Her cheeks flushed pink. "You're nasty."

I chuckled. "Only for you, baby."