7 HCN

Logan

It's been two weeks since that night. Liam remembers absolutely nothing, which is good. Nothing can ever last between us, I'm too emotionally damaged to date for the time being and Liam values his boy boy life too much to give it up.

I've avoided him like the plague which has been easy since I had crazy working hours and he went in a week long work conference. I know he's been wanting to talk to me for a while but I'm mont ready.

Being with James has made me perfect the act of ignoring unpleasant situations or simply wilfully forgetting them. Now if only I could simply forget the night we spent together.

My mind couldn't help but flash back to the night at the club.

We have been at the club for a while now, I've had enough alcohol to say I'm tipsy and in my happy place. I had been dancing a lot, mostly with Liam if I'm honest.

Taraji always told me I was nicer and more accepting when I was drunk, I guess she was right. I didn't find him as irritating as I did before.

We were taking a little break from the dance floor, I decided this was perfect time to use the ladies. Taraji decided to go with me, you can never be too cautious at times like these.

After I finished my business I got out and saw Taraji had disappeared in her place was Liam. Normally I'd be passed and ask what was going on but alcohol made me more tolerant.

Ignoring him I walked to the dance floor where Taraji was practically making out with a hot stranger.

I had just reached the dance floor when my favourite song came on, I simply loved it, whenever it played I lost my inhabitations and started dancing,

The song has a seductive dancehall rhythm that just makes me want to unleash my inner vixen. I felt the heat of a hard, male body behind me but I didn't even turn to see who it was.

I felt his hands wrap around me pulling me closer until there wasn't an inch of space between us. I started grinding on him, he has a nice body, I could feel the strength in his muscles.

"I didn't know you could dance so well." His husky voice whispered in my ears. I knew once I realised who it was I should've stopped. But I didn't.
Instead I continued dancing with him song after song until I lost count.

We stopped and somehow got roped into having a competition. After many shots of tequila I was intoxicated. Now I was really not in control of myself. Liam had drunk more than me but he seemed more composed.

I don't know how it started but I ended up making out with him. After a few minutes we pulled away for air. We were both panting, the hot look he sent me made me more wet, as if I wasn't turned on enough from the dirty dancing and our intense make out session.

Looking at him I knew we both wanted the same thing. Taking his hand I pulled us to the dance floor where Taraji was still with the stranger and told her we were going. I decided to ignore her knowing smirk, too turned on to care.

Walking outside we quickly got a cab, the sexual tension between us was almost palpable, if not for the cab driver we might have just fucked each other in the car.

I don't know how we held off from ripping off our clothes but we did. The elevator ride to the penthouse was the longest I had ever taken. Liam had barely finished locking his door when I jump on him and started kissing him.

Taking both my hands in one arm he pins me to the wall and quickly takes control of the kiss. He uses his body to press me firmly to the wall while his free hand traces the curves on my body.

His lips are now on my neck and he explores every inch of my neck till he finds the spot that makes me moan uncontrollably. I try to free my hand but he doesn't let me.

"Relax, Logan, let me take care of you, you're so tense. Just relax and enjoy." He said while slipping his hand to the hem of my dress and lifts it up.

I was ready to just do it here against the wall but he surprised me by carrying me bridal style to his room and laying me gently on his bed.

"You deserve to be pampered and caressed, please let me do that." The sheer sincerity in his voice and the look in his eyes made me nervous.
I was prepared for a quick, dirty, no emotions sex not this.
This almost felt like making love.

He leaned in about to kiss me when his face turned green and he rushed to the bathroom, I followed up and made sure he was okay.

Coaxing him to wash his mouth and get out of his clothes I led him to the bed, strippingout of my clothes as I did. I tucked him in but he wouldn't let me go so I would up sleeping with him on the bed.

It wasn't how I had seen the night going but this was somehow more scary. This was intimate and exactly what I needed.

To be held in someonestrong arms and be comforted.
And that's how we spent the whole night.

Until I woke up when I felt him slip out and left while he was in the shower.

I prefer him thinking we slept together, anything is better than what really happened. The ding of the elevator brought me back to the present I looked up to see who stopped it.
And came face to face with Liam.

Fuck my life.