14 HCN

Liam's P.O.V

"Fuck!" I hissed before I slammed my fist into my bedroom wall. "What the fuck is wrong with me?"

I wish I could answer myself but I was lost. I was so close to getting with Logan but Jen interrupted and I thought it was for the best but I knew I was lying to myself.

What I felt for Logan was so much more than I was ready to admit. No woman has ever made me want more with her. Sure, I've met a few women who I've had great chemistry with but none as explosive as this. I feel like we really connect both physically and on an emotional level and it scares the shit out of me.

The fact that I couldn't even get it up with Jen displaying her beautiful body was really getting to me. This was serious, no matter how great in bed a woman was I've always appreciated others.

Don't get me wrong, I've never cheated. My first girlfriend cheated on me and it, as much as I hate to admit it, tore me apart. So, I'd never do that to anyone, ever. I'd rather be honest and break up with them than cheat.

In any case I know I'm not a saint but at least I have some dignity. This shit was serious. I was frustrated and wound up but I just let a hot willing woman leave my apartment.

All I could think about was Logan, her smile, her curvy body, her full, supple breasts and her ass. That thing is a piece of art, just like its owner. I scrubbed my had hard across my face. A minute ago I acted liked I couldn't get it up to save my life and yet here I am hard as a rock for a woman that wasn't even here.

Signing I decided to take a cold shower in hopes that maybe it would take the edge off. Yeah, a very cold shower might do the trick but just as I began making my way to my room, there was a knock at the door.

Groaning I reluctantly moved to answer it. I really wasn't in the mood for company from more people today. I just wanted one woman and she was out of my reach.

Before opening the door, I mentally prepared myself to politely tell the person to fuck off but I was stopped short when I saw Logan at the door. 

"Logan." I opened the door wider and stepped a bit closer.

She smiled at me. "Hey."

"What are you doing here?"I asked.

"May I come in?" She asked.

"Sure."

I watched her as she walked into my apartment and into the living room. Of course, my eyes landed directly on to her ass. Her nice plump round ass.

"Damn." I groaned and grabbed at my hard erection.

What I wouldn't do or give to have a go at that ass.

"Jen stopped by my apartment." She said suddenly.

I swallowed the lump in my throat before I closed my door  and turned to her. She didn't look mad or irritated which meant that Jen didn't say anything...offending.

"Oh, yeah?"

She chuckled.

"Don't look so nervous. She was basically, if I'm being honest, spewing out reasons as to why I should, to put it bluntly, fuck you."

I scratched the back of my neck as I closed the distance between us. "And what did you say?"

She shrugged.

"I told her that I wasn't interested." She stated.

I felt my face slightly fall.

"Don't look so crest fallen, Liam," She laughed softly. "I couldn't admit to her that I wanted the same thing." She said and moved passed me.

I could hear my jaw hit the floor.

"Don't fuck with me, Logan." I groaned and moved in behind her.

She turned around and lifted her arms and wrapped them around my neck. My hands instantly went to her waist.

"I'm not fucking with you, Liam. I want you. Maybe not as much as you want me but I want you," she leaned her face in closer to mine. "But as much as I want you, I can't go there with you."

She dropped her arms and stepped back.

"Why can't you go there?" I asked.

She sighed. "Well, because I know the kind of man you are, Liam. And although I want what you want, things between us might become complicated."

"Complicated? How?"

She smiled. "You might catch feelings."

I felt the smile slowly spread across my lips. "Me? What makes you think I'm going to be the one to catch feelings?"

"I tend to get that reaction from men."

I chuckled and shook my head. Not because I found her statement ridiculous or fun y but because of how true it was. I'd found myself catching feelings for her already.

"Oh?"

She nodded.

"What if I said youd be the one to catch feelings? What would you say about that?" I asked.

She chuckled. "I'd say it was highly unlikely. Or at least I wouldn't be the first one to catch feelings."

I stepped closer with a smile. "Oh, really? You think I'd be the one to catch feelings first?"

She smiled but nodded.

I reached out and grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into me. She held my gaze and did nothing when I leaned in to kiss her. Her lips, of course, we're just as soft as the last time.

I instantly got hard the moment her arms snaked around my neck.

"I want you, Logan," I groaned as she pressed herself closer to me. "I need you."

I groaned and clenched my eyes shut tight when I felt her slide her hand down my front and grab my cock.

"Fuck."

"How much do you want me?" She asked.

"Badly. I want to bend you over and bury myself deep inside you. Now!" I almost growled.

She squeezed my cock and kissed my neck.

"Logan, you're killing me." I growled.

"Do you want me to stop?" She asked.

I shook my head. "No."

"Then I won't."