"My beautiful, special, dolly."

 You smile brightly; warmth rushing to your cheeks, as you hug her back. 

---

It's Tuesday.

4 days until the 1 month anniversary.

Spinel had went to visit the Diamonds, so you took this opportunity to head to Stevens house, to plan a surprise.  After all, Steven has been having some hard times as of late, so you decided maybe a small party would be a good thing. You laid out all your plans over the table. Pearl was graciously looking through the papers and trying to hold a quiet conversation between herself and a Pink Pearl that you had never seen before, but on occasion someone would address her as Volleyball, which you found a little amusing. 

Amethyst grabbed a sheet with a layout idea for outside on the shoreline; some tables, balloons hanging anywhere they could fit, an area to serve food and cake, small stage, and a dance floor that Stevens father Greg could lend you.

..You envied Greg in a way, because you could relate to him. He had fallen for a gem and somehow made it work..

Steven grinned at the plans and gasped a little,

 "Maybe I could get Sadie or Sour Cream to play some music!" 

You cock your head,   "Are you sure? Aren't the Suspects breaking up soon?"   Steven nodded slowly, "Yes, but maybe I can get one more song out of them!" Steven then quickly ran out the door, leaving all of you slightly confused. Pearl perked up,   "So, you want to have this by the shore?"   You nod,   "Yeah, Spinel likes the horizon. Especially at sunset!"   Amethyst stood up and suddenly slammed her hands against the table,   "Awww, yeah! Party lasting all the way till dark!"   You smile and shrug,   "We could have it as long as anyone would like."   Pearl puts a hand to her chin in thought while looking at a sheet of paper.   "So it's a surprise party?"   You nod,   "Yup. Spinel has no idea I've been planning this for the past two days."   The Pink Pearl looks up,  "Spinel... A Spinel? Pinks  Spinel?"  You nod. Pearl looks to her,   "You remember her?"   'Volleyball' looks to the roof,   "How could I forget that ball of energy?"   

She giggles and continues.   "I've met her a few times and she's so bright and always wanting to play.. She always knows how to make people laugh."  

 You smile and Pearl joins the small conversation.   "Yeah, she's changed a bit though. She's more quiet and calm now compared to back then."   

You smile and look to your papers, even if she had changed she was still great.

 The conversation continued as Garnet and Amethyst joined in.

---

After about half an hour of talking about Spinel, Homeworld and then how Era 3 has changed everything, you excuse yourself and walk outside.