Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?

{requested by uwuCharger } ❤️

This was my first day at Akharam Asylum as a counsellor. I was introduced by my manager and she showed me around the whole place.

She showed me new office and I entered my office. I placed my bag on my desk and placed my coat behind my chair.

I went to look for manager to just ask her about my shifts until someone bumped into me.

He helped me up; this was in fact no resident he seemed like a guest. By the way he was dressed he wasn't wearing white like the rest instead he was wearing a brown hoodie.

"Sorry" he responded

"It's alright" I smiled

"Do you work here?" He asked me

"Yeah I'm a counsellor"

"Are you" he asked as he opened his diary and read
"Are you miss y/l/n"

I gave him a confused look

"Yeah"

"You're my new counsellor" he smiled

"Oh that's good" I smiled

My manager walked up to me;

"Looks like you've met" she said

"Yeah we just did" I responded

"Arthur will visit you three times day between 2-4" she said as she walked off

Me and Arthur began talking and he seemed really sweet but I felt so bad for him. I was really interested in him. He had such a different aspect about the world.

"I know this is a little unprofessional" Arthur said
"But I wanna ask you something?"

I nodded my head

"Would you like to hang out sometime?" he asked

"Sure" I smiled

The next day me and Arthur were hanging out at his favourite cafe. Honestly he was such a funny person; he told me how much he enjoyed working as a clown.

I noticed how much he blushed everytime I would laugh, I really felt comfortable with him.

After a few days; I was off work since it wasn't my day to come in today. Today was Monday.

I was through the alleyway so I could get home quicker. Until I saw a group of teenage boys beating down someone.

I ran towards the individual and I yelled

"HEY! WHATS GOING ON!"

With that the teenagers ran off, I walked towards the damaged, hurt individual. I kneeled down and noticed it was Arthur!

"Arthur!" I screamed as I lifted him onto my lap

"Y/n just go" he cried as he winced in pain

"N-no you're hurt" I responded as tears rolled down my face, I gently helped Arthur stand up, I helped Arthur to his apartment.

We entered his apartment as I helped him on the coach. I got a hot water bottle and placed it onto his bruises back.

Arthur was silently crying, I hated to see him like this!

"Arthur" I sighed as I gently stroked his face. He sat up properly and looked at me

"Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there y/n?"

I nodded my head and said
"It is crazy"

Arthur began crying uncontrollably, I wrapped my arms around him, comforting him.

"You'll be okay Arthur" I whispered

Arthur looked over to me and looked into my eyes, I knew what he wanted to do so I leaned in to help me more; I pressed my lips onto his, he gently kissed me.